Author: JasonElliot

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 11:14:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:19:14 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 11:14
Frankly they are the nicest Chinese I have ever met.

They do not run their operation in China an ...

Excuse me but it tells you nothing. It tells how a few think they can conduct theirselves around. Like your friends, I repeat, who obviously don't run their operations in China because those bribes are short lived and for just the type of "hit and run" business person. Those busines people who create, innovate and strive have no needs to bribe. Their business work because their products or their ideas are good enough! The "red envelope" culture as a way to get a favor is quickly dying, as it has to. Those who have moved up the ranks thru bribes are going to hit the ground sooner or later; they're already, actually, hitting the ground.....the prison ground, mind you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:20:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:24:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:25:27 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 11:20
Many have not 'fled.'

Many continue to hold rank in the CCP and have sent their wives, children, ...

No high official? You don't read the news, and I am not precisely talking about Mr. Bo here. From Provincial party leaders to local party secretaries going to an ex-Government minister, have been in the eye of the comission.
As for Mr. Xi, you certainly don't know China enough to make such a statement. He is certainly the son of a Government leader, nobody argues that. But you should know which potion he has held and what work he has done before getting to the position he is now.....your words show you don't know. I'll hint you a bit on this; check what positions he held while in Fujian Province and you will understand better my previous post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:29:48 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 11:24
Actually because the company they ran the manufacturing operation for went out of business... Noth ...

Well since you ask for names and people who have made it from the very dirt track, check this name, for example Mr. Li ShiFu. He's the CEO and owner of Geely Automaker and currently the company that bought Sweden's Volvo Cars. Now Mr. Li started all out by making Li batteries for electric bikes......from there to the top! Innovation, hard work and struggle...exactly his leitmotive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:30:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.