Author: JasonElliot

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 11:01:24 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 10:53
I have been to China.

Not only that; I was shown around personally by wealthy Chinese family frie ...

You ahve been to China. I will accept that one. I have been actually living in China with my family for the last 17 years; non stop! I run a business here together with other 5 partners, in between them several Chinese (3). Never, I repeat, never have we had to bribe anyone to achieve our business goals. Anyhow, I know what you are saying is true; I have also been put in such situations. The difference is in whether you accept it or not. Your "friends" are the type I was refering to as NOT CLEAN business people. Fortunatelly for us, we are surrounded by ALL the contrary. We conduct business accepting fair competition with other companies; if we win the deals, we celebrate it as a victory. If we lose the deals, we celebrate it as a way to learn where we can improve. For us, as a business group, there's no space for red envelopes, fancy dinners or flashy gifts. We just don't go that road and I can say, so far it's worked just fine!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-10 11:03:24 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-9 18:59
But everyone knows you're a senile liar robby.

I have no need for lies; this Chinese family in  ...

An even cuter story. Next you'll say you are plotting with the jolly old elf to conquer the CPC next year.
Do they have a KMT logo on their screen door?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:04:29 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 10:53
I have been to China.

Not only that; I was shown around personally by wealthy Chinese family frie ...

And by the way, corruption is NOT a way of life in China. It's a way that just a few use thinking they are going to get away with it; and they will not! The Chinese Government is doing what is right. Thoise who abuse their positions to get benefits are going to get caught and lawfuly dealt with. It's happening now, here and on a daily basis!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:05:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:07:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:09:23 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 11:05
You speak without knowing them. I disagree.

They ran a rather large operation in China; and the ...

Accept it, your friends are not clean business people. The one who accepots the bribes is as culprit as the one who offers them. In China, now, 2014, you can conduct business without having to bribe anyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 11:12:22 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 10:57
You're deluding yourself. Chased out?

They left as soon as they could with the families and chi ...

There are certainly a few corrupt officials who have fled abroad....good luck to those "receiving" countries with these scum! Those who are here and think they are going to be hollier than though have better have another thought. Xi Jing Pin and hid team are dealing very sreiously with this. Precisely he will do the job because he comes from the lower ranks of the Party and knows well where, how and when to hit. Sit back and watch this country become the world leader not only in economical standards but in social ones too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.