Author: JasonElliot

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 10:51:17 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-10 10:04
Some old propaganda you always copy and paste.
As I said, there are no choices in the west. The ri ...

That is 100% right but not only for the US. Most EU countries are exactly in the same situation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 10:53:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 10:55:11 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-10 10:02
No, those are the CCP slave owners who can only afford something like that because that have stolen ...

And by the way, precisely those who stand out, like the one I refer in my post, are NOT the ones who have used their position in the party to get rich! There is certainly a number of newly rich who have got their money thru bribes. They're slowly but firmly being chased and stripped off their ill gotten possesions. In this sense, and looking from an insiders point of view, China is doing a much better job right now to fight graft and corruption than most of the countries in the West, take Spain just as an example. It's a crying shame that polticians and business men who have been caught in corruption cases, still running at large or sitting sipping margarita's in Marbella's Puerto Banus!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-10 10:57:32 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-9 18:53
I have been to China.

Not only that; I was shown around personally by wealthy Chinese family frie ...

That's a cute story. But every two-bit propagandist in this forum claims similar stories.
I have lunch with the queen of England twice a month. A rich British family shows me
how poor people are chosen to be victims of snuff films for the entertainment of
the royal family.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 10:57:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-10 10:58:35 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-9 18:51
That is 100% right but not only for the US. Most EU countries are exactly in the same situation!

European countries are becoming tired of being colonies of the U.S.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 10:59:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.