Author: JasonElliot

Chinese People are Treated Like Children Their Whole Lives   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 11:54:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 12:11:08 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-10 11:04
And by the way, corruption is NOT a way of life in China. It's a way that just a few use thinking  ...
The Chinese Government is doing what is right

How about the brother in law of Xi jinping and the other top elites who were storing money in offshore accounts?

Who's was in charge of investigating this?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 12:49:41 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-5-10 11:04
And by the way, corruption is NOT a way of life in China. It's a way that just a few use thinking  ...

not a way of life? then why has Xi promised to hunt down the "tigers" and "swat" the flies that are bringing down the country?
i dont think you understand how serious corruption is in china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 12:51:57 |Display all floors
Some old propaganda you always copy and paste.
As I said, there are no choices in the west. The rich own the U.S. and present only candidates they own.
You are very naive.

propaganda
prɒpəˈgandə/
noun
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

fact
fakt/
noun
a thing that is known or proved to be true.

elections: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_the_United_Kingdom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 12:54:02 |Display all floors
How  would you feel if you go to the market and all that is in store are potatoes or carrots to chose? Well that's exactly what your systems gives you:

How  would you feel if you go to the market and all that is in store are potatoes to chose? except you cant chose, the shop keeper just gives you. regardless if you want them or not, regardless if they are mouldy or poor quality. Well that's exactly what your systems gives you.

amazing logic you have here.
2 choices are far better than none.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 13:10:11 |Display all floors
This thread does not make sense.  It's a simple question that Chinese people refuse to answer: do you, a fellow Chinese person, find happiness in having the political title of slave/child/property of the ruling monarchs.  This is not a value judgment or degradation: it is a fact and a simple question.  If the Chinese people are happy with this, then fine, I support your happiness, however you want to find it.  As a non-Chinese, I prefer direct democracy, but that is my value, while Chinese value is different, and that is just fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 13:39:26 |Display all floors
thedrunkingpig Post time: 2014-5-10 12:49
not a way of life? then why has Xi promised to hunt down the "tigers" and "swat" the flies that ar ...

Maybe I didn't express myself clearly: corruption or anything related to its is not the right way of conducting oneself in life; Mr. Xi knows this  is a big problem and that's why he and his team are fighting so hard to eradicate it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.