Views: 3028|Replies: 10

Thailand on the Verge of Collapse [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-7 17:09:05 |Display all floors
When the so-called "Constitutional Court" declared a popularly elected Prime Minister unfit to continue to hold office, it has simply replaced democracy with arbitrary rule and anarchy.  Does the opposition truly believe the silent majority will accept its unilateral move to nullify their sacred vote?  Thailand will now face a choice it never had to choose before, and since the majority are sure to choose their democratic will over everything else, turmoil like never before lies ahead of this hermitic kingdom.  Can the will of the people be dismissed from office?  Or should the office that dismisses the will of the people be itself dissolved?  This hard choice has been forced upon the people of Thailand.  The outcome is entirely predictable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 16:35:17 |Display all floors
Chinese have a saying: Where there is oppression, there is resistance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 16:52:38 |Display all floors
democracy is a FAILED system~

their govt. realized it once they got democracy...then they cant bring their country forward because of this failed system...and now they would like to change it, for the better~

BUT too sad, people are brainwashed by Western media on democracy...no one really knows what it is...all they are blinded is the delusional word of "freedom"...BUT what is the freedom they got? even the Western stooges doesnt even know...ACTUALLY the "freedom" that they have is exactly what other countries are having even they are not Democratic...

the FAILING part is the idea of capitalism...and now Thailand is having this problem...and its citizen are blinded by this delusional freedom~ NO matter how many times their govt changed...as long as they are using democracy...they deemed to FAIL~

US are failed product of democracy...its falling...not of the manipulation of the FED and the World bank, USD are long GONE~ Thailand do not have such privilege, where FED & World bank using corrupted money to bail USD EVERYTIME~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 10:10:50 |Display all floors
Too bad, China does not really support regimes that are friendly to it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 11:04:26 |Display all floors
  What a bunch of wingnuts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 11:15:58 |Display all floors
change is never easy.

especially change requiring defeat of status quo and sitting eunuchs.

easy to give up
hard to carry on.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 11:17:58 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-5-9 11:15
change is never easy.

especially change requiring defeat of status quo and sitting eunuchs.

Save it. I wouldn't even bother to reason with them anymore. They are here to vilify America and capitalism. That's their mission.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.