Author: abramicus

Time for China to Stop Dreaming . . . and Face Reality. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-9 20:50:16 |Display all floors
Cybor Post time: 2014-5-9 14:48
Can you stop the way where we are stepping forward by just barking here ?

Your bark is heard, Ah Q.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 21:06:16 |Display all floors
in term of politics consensus i think china's still very weak especially with the MH370 dilema  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 21:30:39 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-5-9 20:50
Your bark is heard, Ah Q.

I assure you that one day will pay for your loser's mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-9 21:52:20 |Display all floors
"brazen abduction of its citizens in the MH370 incident"

are you by your senses, abramicus, or did you drink too much of tsing tao ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 14:09:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-5-10 14:11
Cybor Post time: 2014-5-9 21:30
I assure you that one day will pay for your loser's mind.

I assure you that you will one day pay for your remarks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 14:15:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-5-10 14:16
NgTran Post time: 2014-5-9 21:52
"brazen abduction of its citizens in the MH370 incident"

are you by your senses, abramicus, or did  ...

Don't gloat, NgTran, your sovereignty is all for show, when your President knows he can be abducted to Hawaii any day he opposes his new bosses, whose henchmen are "his" generals.  What good does it do to the Philippines to abduct a few dozen unarmed Chinese fishermen at gunpoint, when its President can be whisked off to Hawaii at whim for disobedience?  You call it a display of Philippine sovereignty over the Spratly Islands?  You don't even have sovereignty over your own Malacanang Presidential Palace!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 14:25:48 |Display all floors
CHINA'S ECONOMY HAS BEEN SABOTAGED BY ITS OWN CENTRAL BANK THAT IS IN CAHOOTS WITH ITS FOREIGN PARTNERS TO STRANGLE CHINA'S MANUFACTURING SECTOR THROUGH OVERVALUING THE YUAN . . .

THAT MAKES ITS PRODUCTS TOO EXPENSIVE DOMESTICALLY AND ABROAD AGAINST FOREIGN GOODS.

I HAVE PREDICTED THIS SELF-DESTRUCTION OF CHINA'S MANUFACTURING SECTOR BY POINTING OUT THE INCREASINGLY FREQUENT DECLINES IN CHINA'S PMI, WHICH COULD BE MASKED BY LOWERING INTEREST RATES AND RELAXING RESERVE REQUIREMENTS FOR BANKS.

NOW, THE REALITY SETS IN - CHINA IS OFFICIALLY IN DECLINE - ECONOMICALLY AND DIPLOMATICALLY, AND SOON, EVEN ITS MILITARY WILL FOLLOW THE TREND.  

NO MONEY, NO MILITARY, NO SOVEREIGNTY.

CHINA'S DREAM IS ALREADY IN THE PAST.  THE FUTURE IS FULL OF SETBACKS FOR CHINA.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.