Author: DSseeing

Are Chinese women enjoying more rights than those in other countries?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-8 09:04:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-8 08:58
Cute.

No, trust me, you are NOT cute.  Your mother lied to you.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-5-8 09:05:53 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-5-7 17:03
Let's see.  You have two replies to people who prove you wrong, time and time again and again and  ...

Do you really think I owe an answer to any of you robo posters who do nothing post lies?
No reply changes a thing with you indoctrinated stooges.
Your stupidity knows no limits.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 09:15:28 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-8 09:05
Do you really think I owe an answer to any of you robo posters who do nothing post lies?
No reply  ...

Which means you will NEVER answer?  That explains it well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 09:16:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-8 09:03

It knows that YOU are the limit of stupidity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 09:16:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-8 09:02
Are you really this stupid?

Better to ask this:  Are YOU real?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 09:17:02 |Display all floors
lynxathome Post time: 2014-5-7 19:22
So I think it's the culture and history to be the topic, rather than the political matters.

Absolutely!  Very well said.

I am also a career-woman and I understand much of what you are saying.  I watched a wonderful interview with Facebook's Cheryl Sandberg.  She was talking about expectations and why women (on average) still make less than men.  What she said really made a lot of sense.  She said 'You expect a man to stand his ground and have no issues talking about raises and fair pay.  But if a female does the exact same thing, she is seen as 'pushy' and not liked.  

There is still the expectation to be submissive if you are female.  If not, you're a bitch.  It can be pretty harsh.  I've been harassed many times on this forum for having 'too much testosterone'.  I can throw back whatever they give me.....

I have been self-employed for some time.  My former boss was kind of a mentor to me.  I've brought him in on a couple of occasions to negotiate MY contracts just because the business men I was dealing with were sexist.  Its crazy how the same thing delivered by a male will go unchallenged, but as a female, they will try to get a lower price and just expect you to fold.  Or even worse, they make sexual advances on you.

So its cultural and I think still everywhere there are still challenges.  The younger generation seems promising at least.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-8 09:17:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-5-8 08:51

You are becoming a stuck record.  
"Indoctrinated stooge"  "Your stupidity knows no limits".  Can't you find anything new and original?  Or do you have these two comments as macros on your computer keyboard so you don't have to think and look where the letters are on the keyboard which makes it difficult for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.