Author: DSseeing

Are Chinese women enjoying more rights than those in other countries?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-10 20:18:46 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-10 09:17
Without readibg anymore of your drivel you are a monster of disgust. My children always came firs  ...

Tell me if I am wrong here....but you seem to share the same attitude I have seen from many divorced fathers who don't have custody.

Things that are done for the children are seen as helping her, instead of helping the children.  Child support, the home...that is really what you wanted for your children to start with.  Had you stayed married, you would of spent the same money if not more on their support.  But the fact that your ex-wife benefits from it is intolerable.

Really sad way to look at things.

I had the most horrible marriage.  He was an alcoholic and abusive.  I have scars visible today from those years.  Was a complete nightmare.

But we had children.  I was happy to leave him and to take nearly nothing.  Getting out was the only thing I cared about.  It took a few years, but after he quit drinking, we were able to have a great relationship and partnership with the kids.

This is how we looked at it - the kids really only had us to rely on.  Extended family really wasn't there or in position to help.  So vowed never to let the other fall.  It was too important to both of us that our kids grew up with some stability.  So we always helped each other out through the years because it was in our best interest.  

I've helped him buy a car.  He's stayed with me before.  He's helped me out a ton of times and took the kids on extra weekends when I was studying for finals.  It was an 'investment' on the kid's future and their current happiness that we do well.

We still feel that obligation today to help out if the other is really hurting.  He's had some health issues recently and I've taken him to the dr, brought him over 'care packages', etc.  

The kids like to see this stuff.  We've always worked as a unit even though we've been apart.  I think of my kids.  It makes them happier if they don't have to worry about their dad.  He feels the same.

I'm sad for you that you never had that with your ex.

I've seen people keep the bitterness and hatred going.  What a waste of time.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 01:14:33 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-10 08:57
This is an industry for employment out of people's misery

Lawyers traffic in human misery it is life's blood to them.

Ego, lies, exploitation, anger, frustration, contention, fear, threats...this is the world of lawyers. Rarely do you hear of them actually helping anyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 01:20:10 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2014-5-10 09:29
I have yet to see him answer anything.  I don't think he has the mental capacity to be able to rea ...

Robert is a masochist, he hates himself. He knows his comments evoke the ire of everyone they are so outrageous. He has no concern for China rather he uses CD as a platform to feed his sick desire to be hated

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 01:26:42 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-5-10 11:43
Not sure where you are dusty.

What I found is that lawyers on both sides seemed to prolong the fi ...

Of course lawyers traffic in human misery they have a vested financial interest in perpetuating discord

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-11 04:31:52 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-11 01:14
Lawyers traffic in human misery it is life's blood to them.

Ego, lies, exploitation, anger, frust ...

I have 2 cousins that are judges, 3 barristers and numerous coppers in the family's you think they will help me NO, and they wonder why and don't understand why I'd rather be with the poor side of the family.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 07:41:12 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-11 01:20
Robert is a masochist, he hates himself. He knows his comments evoke the ire of everyo ...

I don't think he evokes ire, I don't believe many people can get angry over his outlandish behavior and statements.  Rather, I think, he evokes only humor as most people simply see him as the joke he is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-11 07:42:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-10 15:22
I am afraid putting down Robber would be too messy a business!

You're right, and if that was to happen, where would we get our daily dose of laughter?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.