Author: DSseeing

Are Chinese women enjoying more rights than those in other countries?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-10 03:25:27 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-5-9 20:48
Evil women get a free run in Australia

I am putting the pressure on her. I want her to break mentally

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 04:13:20 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-10 02:51
Can you answer the question.

What would of been a fair outcome for your divorce?

Since the judge said I was better able to provide for my children than my ex-wife I clearly should have had custody. Additionally I was a much better moral example  for them as I did not commit adultery she did. Finally she harmed the children because children find security and love in the closeness of their parents. She reneged on her marriage vows by sleeping with another man then filed for divorce and insisted I pay her lawyer as she had no money. Her cheap selfishness harmed our children's psyche. Clearly the court did not have my children's best interest in mind rather perfunctorily awarded custody to her for no reason other than she was the mother – blatant gender discrimination.

She should have been ordered to leave the house and begin paying child support.

In America if this had happened today instead of the 80s she would have been ordered to leave the house and pay child support.

America has been a big leader in defeating all kinds of discrimination including racial, religious, ethnic and gender. It is an example that long-held beliefs of a status quo can be changed to something better. It happened all throughout the developed, respectful world eventually it will in China too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 04:29:14 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-5-10 01:00
I don't understand why courts should take into account who is 'guilty' or not.

Should have no bea ...

If you were working to support your unemployed husband and children and you discovered he was having sex with other women. Then he filed for divorce but wanted you to:

1.) Move out of the house you share with him and your children.
2.) Continue paying for the house for your children, him and his girlfriend
3.) Go find a 2nd home for yourself and pay that in addition to the first house
4.) Pay him child support
5.) Only visit your children when your husband allows you
6.) Pay his lawyer since you're better able as he's unemployed

You mean to say this arrangement wouldn't bother you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 04:35:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2014-5-10 04:38
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-10 03:24
I am fighting CSA, they have no sense of reality. They need a Royal Commision put through them.

This is why people need to stand up straight against any kind of blanket discrimination.
You're getting hit by gender discrimination just like I did, Zglobal, Klyer and countless others. There's no place for crap like that in an evolved society, call a spade a spade.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-10 05:31:13 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-10 04:35
This is why people need to stand up straight against any kind of blanket discrimination.
You're ge ...

I am getting hit by, media and politicians segregation not wanting to know about. I feel like I' have the right of a black man in 1950s Southern America

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 06:24:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JFenix at 2014-5-10 06:27
vf84tcat Post time: 2014-5-10 04:13
Since the judge said I was better able to provide for my children than my ex-wife I clearly should ...

Being a better provider does not make one a better parent.

My father was a much better parent than my mother.  He was there for us, he helped with homework.  He took us to music lessons, camping, fishing, etc.

But my mother would counter with 'that's because he was never working..couldn't hold a job'.  

He also cheated on my mother and they were extremely unhappy together as a married couple.  He was completely irresponsible and she would have to be the practical one and pay the bills.  BUT - hands down, he was a better parent.  He did better than her in dealing with us.  He was more nurturing.

So....just saying that someone who is unemployed and a cheater, does not mean they are worse parents.  I don't believe that for one bit.

And the 'better provider' thing....I am a better provider than my kids' dad.  I paid for my daughter's weddings.  I bail them out when they need help.  But they are closer with their dad.  To be a better provider meant I worked and put myself through school, started a business.  My life was always consumed with getting ahead in life.  On the other hand, they loved spending time with their father because he wasn't so rushed in life.  

So being a better provider does not make one a better parent.   I can't not work.  I work all the time.  Its hard to relax and just watch movies with my kids.  Often the person who is not career-oriented are the ones who can deal with the day to day stuff with children and enjoy it.  Providers are career people.  Its a different personality.

Court decisions on custody should never, ever take into account who is 'guilty' of the failed marriage.  It should always be about who is better able to handle the day to day tasks of raising children.

It should never be about the parents at all.  Custody and child support is for the child's best interest.  And that is where it should stay.

Divorce court isn't about 'revenge' or shouldn't be anyways.

Its about what is the best for the kids moving forward.

I don't know if she was that bad of a person.  But you seem like a very selfish man.  So I don't see you having the ability to put your children first before your own ego and needs.

Its obvious from your whole rant that the kids are the very last thing that evokes emotion from you.  Your more concerned about revenge for being wronged.

Holding on to that anger gets you no where.  I've been wronged a hundred times.  I eventually learn from it.......  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  When I am wronged now I just call myself an idiot as I should know better by now.

You should know better now as well.  You live you learn.  There are fcked up people in the world.  You can't do anything about that.  But you can control how bad you are effected by them by being smart.

I can admit I made poor choices in marriage.  I'm not going to hold on to anger of being 'wronged' or the 'victim' all my life.  I see it as 'I made a bad choice and paid for it  - thank god because now I know not to do that again'.

Be a man.  Admit you made a bad choice in your first marriage and be happy that you learned enough from it to have the wife you have now.

Be happy.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-10 08:39:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.