Author: BigWang

So laughable, sneaky US now says troops in Philippines is help China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-13 16:42:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Isral-Goldstein at 2014-5-13 16:43
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-13 11:57
You must be a well-meaning guy. Admittedly, I just throw tantrums every time when I get rankled  ...

I was not at all judging you, my friend, and I apologize if I came off as such!  My intention was just to share the way I personally view the world. To each his own, after-all, in the end, we are both on the same side.  But, of course a time does come when tougher ways are required to deal with misanthropists, a time when they refuse to listen to all appeals to humanity and leave others with no choice but to pick up the boxing gloves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 23:54:23 |Display all floors
Chinese wants to claim everything even it is obviously near the other country. Does chinese doesnt know to measure the 200 nautical miles international law? Meaning countries have agreed to the rules and china doesnt want to comply becoz they are greedy. They want to take everything even just a step away from the other countries.

You might be a powerful country today but if small nations join forces with the help of US and other allies, china will be erase in the world map.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 00:32:32 |Display all floors
Isral-Goldstein Post time: 2014-5-13 16:42
I was not at all judging you, my friend, and I apologize if I came off as such!  My intention was j ...

No worries. I take you as a friend as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 00:34:43 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-13 14:55
I remember things like that. We have an extensive vegetable and herb garden, along with free range ...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-14 04:51:05 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-14 00:34

I'm back out the front again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-14 05:45:51 |Display all floors
extensive vegetable and herb garden

Hmmm, what KIND of herbs???
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-5-14 05:51:46 |Display all floors
Isral-Goldstein Post time: 2014-5-13 09:47
I understand.  

I really believe the best way to unify the world is by stressing commonalities, wh ...
As I walk about New York city, I see people of all cultural backgrounds, many Russians too whom I personally know, and it is absolutely amazing how we all have the same feelings, hopes, dreams, and fears:

While this statement might be true for you, I don't know if you can see that it is shocking to many. There really is no need to be amazed that all humans have the same feelings, hopes, dreams and fears, whether we are from Russia or Nigeria or the USA. What is shocking is the conditioning many USAnians have undergone (many still are under it) who find such things amazing!! I am glad you are coming out of it. What is amazing to me as I look around the world or at different people are how different the exterior 'culture' can be, even while the interior is the same, mostly. I am also amazed at some who seem to be truly DIFFERENT internally, these I find in all places from all countries..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.