Author: BigWang

So laughable, sneaky US now says troops in Philippines is help China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-13 03:02:19 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-12 19:31
Great city to live in

Quite

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-13 04:41:36 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-13 03:02
Quite

At the moment I am on the lawn outside my property tendering to my chickens.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 07:47:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Isral-Goldstein at 2014-5-13 07:48
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-12 19:02
Actually, I was trading barbs with a nationalist .  We have a few self-assertive nationalists wh ...

I understand.  

I really believe the best way to unify the world is by stressing commonalities, which far outweigh any superficial differences.  Russia and the West were united and friends a long time, just superficially shaken by recent events.  Beyond this superficial hubris from BOTH sides, we are the same people: we dream the same, care for our family and children, and are willing to even sacrifice our lives to save the lives of loved ones, friends, and countrymen, within and beyond.  

As I walk about New York city, I see people of all cultural backgrounds, many Russians too whom I personally know, and it is absolutely amazing how we all have the same feelings, hopes, dreams, and fears: culture is so superficial, but what is beneath that are people so similar you might as well just call them family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 11:57:24 |Display all floors
Isral-Goldstein Post time: 2014-5-13 07:47
I understand.  

I really believe the best way to unify the world is by stressing commonalities, wh ...

You must be a well-meaning guy. Admittedly, I just throw tantrums every time when I get rankled by people who have the temerity to say that North Korea is perfect place to live and Putin is a bright mind,  in the words of some nationalists whom  my friends here  have known for years.   Maybe I should get a grip of myself and become a broad-minded person like you.   Guess what? I only utter brackish words after I get derided by the nationalists here who get a bang out of making assorted slimy accusations against their so-called adversaries .

At any rate, you are right that people should respect different cultures and races while striving to be build a better world for mankind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 11:57:42 |Display all floors
Isral-Goldstein Post time: 2014-5-13 07:47
I understand.  

I really believe the best way to unify the world is by stressing commonalities, wh ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-13 12:08:41 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-5-13 04:41
At the moment I am on the lawn outside my property tendering to my chickens.

Cool.   This reminds me of my childhood.  I still remember vividly how I was taken aback by a scene in which several guys were running after a chicken  that had been beheaded.  They were trying to catch the chicken and put it into a wok, you know.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-13 14:55:49 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2014-5-13 12:08
Cool.   This reminds me of my childhood.  I still remember vividly how I was taken aback by a sce ...

I remember things like that. We have an extensive vegetable and herb garden, along with free range eggs. It's a great life I have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.