Views: 4180|Replies: 3

Recipe: Stewed Chicken [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-2 04:35:35 |Display all floors

Sometimes you get tired of fried chicken, it gets too dry. Sometimes you are afraid of eating raw chicken...with all the chemicals they feed them, maybe a little heat close to the bones can be the panacea...and since deepfrying cannot heat the internals without burning the externals, maybe stewed chicken is your deal?

It also is very ideal for those that want a fat free chicken.

You need, Chicken - Fresh and dead, tomatoes, onion, cooking oil, salt, garlic and your spice of choice..

818639015.jpg
1983499979.jpg

add water to your chicken and boil at a heat that makes it tender and satisfies you.

After the chicken is tender and the water you placed in it has run out...do the tomatoe mash. Remember to slit the drumsticks so that the heat can get in.

If you want less fat, add more water and throw the water away after the chicken is tender.

294593414.jpg
373585233.jpg

Then put the chicken into the gravy or soup or whatever you call it... and let it simmer at low heat for ten to 15 minutes..

1438769441.jpg

You will love it...serve with rice or any start that makes your day...

615986957.jpg

If your plate doesnt look like the one below after three minutes, then you did something wrong...

1638727068.jpg

Cheers cookmates - this is elementary
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-6 16:32:38 |Display all floors
Great! Low fat, low oil alternative for tasty chicken. Thanks for posting. If you're interested, please check out the two recipes I posted for cooking chicken in a no fat way. Wish you a great day!
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-6 22:43:27 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-5-6 16:32
Great! Low fat, low oil alternative for tasty chicken. Thanks for posting. If you're interested, ple ...

Thanks, let me see what you have posted....
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-15 04:49:06 |Display all floors
I am seeing a few recipes turning up here on CD, I wonder if there is enough support for a new section. Members Recipes.

Have you ever cooked food like the Maori's, have a hungi.
Excellent for an outdoor gathering.

Not so good for indoors though.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.