Author: lt1322min

Only China before Japanese aggression   [Copy link] 中文

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-5-2 17:37:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-5-1 19:53
I am sure the current Chinese ruling clique will accuse foreigners living in China o ...

I once was in Paris and saw a Chinese taking pictures at the Eiffel Tower. I of course went to him, took his camera and destroyed it immediately.

I am 100% certain he was a Chinese spy gathering information in order to invade France in 15 years !

I felt so patriotic this day. In order to feel even more patriotic I gathered 15 Frenchmen and we beat on him happily.

Thanks to me being very vigilant, France is now safer.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-2 18:10:54 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-4-30 17:19
The Japanese misunderstood the hearts and minds of the Chinese people. A similar mistake the US is m ...

there are no misunderstanding~
all are planned and with evil intentions~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-2 19:18:51 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-5-2 18:53
They mistook our pacivity as a weakness. But China is like a gentle giant, slow to anger but once  ...

people around the World does not know Chinese...they just think they know them well...but non can really understand Chinese~

Chinese is an ancient race~ and still standing powerful now~

People thought Chinese are soft and passive...but they never realize that throughout Chinese history...we excel in warfare~ many strategies still in use now~ even US themselves acknowledged Sun Tzu...

A smart race that fallen...and rising again...people just never realize most of their daily usages are of Chinese Inventions...

These people are indoctrinated that Chinese just don't have it...yellow...they will see it soon...whether China can be push around...many instances that when Chinese are being pushed to their limit of tolerance...the bully gets knock out~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-2 20:09:55 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2014-5-2 17:37
I once was in Paris and saw a Chinese taking pictures at the Eiffel Tower. I of course went to him ...

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-29 17:36:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-1 19:35:12 |Display all floors
Good pictures It322min..down memory lane. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-6-1 21:25:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by huaren2323 at 2014-6-1 21:27
seneca Post time: 2014-6-1 20:13
Indeed, good pictures. But a lousy and misleading interpretation and title.

It tells us that fo ...

I can understand the deep seated negative memories that many has on Japan specially the 1920's thru end of 2nd world war. Two of my uncles and an aunt were executed by the Kempetai during this period. I have moved on and hope that China Japan and Korea would finally settle this deep seated hatred. It takes time but in the music and hip hop world of modern day media, the music and soap operas are enjoyed across the borders without hinder. This hopefully would instill some hope of reconciliation in the future generation.

Oh thanks for the heads up. I was not paying too much attention to the title but view the pictures for what it was.This May 2014, I just visited Shiaoxing, Zhejiang and tasted for the first time its legendary Jiangnan Mie (South of Yangtze region) rice. It surpasses the best of Thai rice i have tasted. I did tried the legendary Shiaoxing rice wine and it did made an impression. It was better than what i tasted from copy versions in Taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.