Author: vincent01

More tolerance for mainland tourists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-25 16:04:19 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-4-24 14:39
Yes, this was point exactly!

I agree too
Il heurt de jouer avec le ciel .

follow your heart, touch your dream ,be yourself .dude !

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-25 18:46:09 |Display all floors
aria1117 Post time: 2014-4-24 12:21
Harassing the parents and terrorize the little girl is a more uncivilized behavior.

Whose to blame, the child or the parents? The parents, urinating on the footpath is unacceptable in a civilised society.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-25 18:49:45 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-4-24 14:11
Public urination is unhygienic and should not be tolerated.  That includes offenders from China AN ...

Urinating in public is unacceptable, could of found a quiet corner

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 22:48:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 07:44:45 |Display all floors
I'll weigh-in on this issue with the American way of life , in the states daddy is way too big to mess with and he might drop his daughter on your head, this is how I remember it a really big "daddy" put an end -put an end to the beef and they started putting up more fast food restaurants with toilets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 09:40:47 |Display all floors
Civilised behaviour is being forgotten on all sides here. Yes, it's disgusting and disgraceful to urinate/defecate in an open public place. Yet I also agree that taking photos of another persons child going to the toilet is a much much worse offence. Did anyone step up and suggest politely that they take their child somewhere else?
There will always be uneducated or drunken fools doing awful things in public, yet most people respond not with polite reason but with anger and try to make the situation worse. If someone is being uncivilised, don't stoop to their level, help them rise to yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-26 19:01:50 |Display all floors
The uncivilized are the pigs of Hong Kong they go to the Zoo to watch monkeys pee in their face and elephants defecate in reach of their nose, they can't see that humans are "normal" in their need to relieve themselves.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.