Author: vincent01

More tolerance for mainland tourists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-24 22:22:33 |Display all floors
They have a lot to learn but I think in a short time this situation will not change. But not all Mailand Chinese are the same with those disbehave who you have already seen abroad , in Hongkong. Those who have received education will find it awkward to do any these things and will never do these things. China as a hihgly populated country has a lot to do in education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 23:15:53 |Display all floors
then why hang on to hongkong as part of china?the people of hongkong are in a way saying we are not part of you get the hell out of here.
i have seen this too often in mainland china.kids doing the do in public and virtually leave it there for the street clearners to do what they are being paid for.in mainland china,you will get a hi five for doing that in public.is a way to show how much you can educate your kid.that serves the couples right.how far was the next fastfood,bar ,hotel or private home to ask for assistance?they can't think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 01:46:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-24 17:04
Mrs Wrong,

why is urinating in public only forbidden in the West and in CHINA?

Are you irritated because public urinating is forbidden in the west and in china but not in antarctica?   maybe you can take a leak there and see what happens, senile sennie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 01:57:48 |Display all floors
aa@edward Post time: 2014-4-24 16:58
Insanity says it all! Do you need to spend big money there when it is such a disgrace?

If I were ...

It was the mother who exposed the child's private parts by allowing her to pee in full view without consideration of public hygiene or sensitivity.  disgraceful that you would distort the situation and defend such uncouth behavior that gives ammunition to mainland-haters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 07:49:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheMakerzBiz at 2014-4-25 07:51
aa@edward Post time: 2014-4-24 17:43
Show us what you would have done!

There is NEVER a question of UNIFICATION harder or softer becau ...

I am not a part of the "family". I don't interfere in internal affairs. I respect the laws and culture of places where I visit. For example, I don't piss outside in HK, and I speak Mandarin in the Mainland.

As long as the "big brother from up north" takes the attitude that he spends money and should receive kingly treatment, these problems will persist. Mutual understanding is needed, even within a family.

For example, I don't always agree with my uncle, but I don't go and break his house rules when I visit. In turn, he does not break my house rules when he visits. That's called harmony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 07:51:22 |Display all floors
aa@edward Post time: 2014-4-24 23:50
Silly blind fool, you have nothing to compare about civilsation in this topic ! I standby my asser ...

If you want privacy, try peeing in an alleyway, not on one of the busiest streets on the planet.

There are lots of alleys and small, more secluded areas in HK. You just need to look. Or, if privacy is the most important thing, just let the kid urinate in her pants and clean it up later. That would have been another reasonable solution.

Use this as a lesson for the child -- if you don't wear a diaper in public, and you cannot hold your urine, then there are consequences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 09:34:40 |Display all floors
Farmers have farmer habits no matter where they go.

You can take the people out of the country -- but you can take the country out of the people.

Good on you HK....I wouldnt put up with those dirty habits either.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.