Author: vincent01

More tolerance for mainland tourists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-24 14:21:09 |Display all floors
This has nothing to do with mainlanders and HK people in particular. This is about manners.

I definitely do not like the behaviour of these students. Every parent is nervous when strangers make pictures of their children without asking first. So I understand that the father wanted to intervene and have these photos deleted.
He could have done it politely by asking nice to delete the pictures out of respect for the child. It was not neccessary to grab the camera.

Nevertheless this family showed bad manners. I know that it is in mainland common to let young children urinate wherever they want and the parents support them in that. It is understandable that small children do not have that kind of body control as adults but there are diapers and if nothing else helps you move to a quiet place.

This mother let her child urinate not only in public but even on the middle of crowded street and this in HK where the locals are already quite miffed when it comes to mainland people due to their behaviour (spitting and smoking everywhere are just a few of the things. When i think of what I see in my gmy's locker room sometimes... ). This was either very very naive or they wanted provocation.

On the other hand had the passersby just told her clearly to go with the child to an alley or other quiet place it could have been resolved peacefully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 14:39:39 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-4-24 14:21
This has nothing to do with mainlanders and HK people in particular. This is about manners.

I defin ...

Yes, this was point exactly!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 14:40:04 |Display all floors
Zoggles Post time: 2014-4-24 13:38
Personally I find the streets in England far worse than those in China. Both have drunks peeing or p ...

Did you take pictures to back up your out of topic comment?

Share it with us.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 16:40:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-23 17:51
The bloody hell do Mainland Chinese always need special tolerance? Everyone must kowtow to them, s ...

Such insanity rises again!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 16:54:04 |Display all floors
Insanity says it all! Do you need to spend big money there when it is such a disgrace?

If I were to be there at the scene, I would have punched those young offenders (sons of the bloody bitch) in their faces and kicked their balls off-centre, if they have any ball in them, for sure! It just showed how mentally sick these young Chinese Hong Kong idiots were behaving though they have no ball to fight a weak aquino-gang when hongkies were killed and injured in manila 4 or 5 years ago! ( 4-5 years to get an apology for killing hongkies is a great milestone of tolerance ). Aquino, you foolishly apologized just to please obama's visit and sort a way to keep your modern slaves (maids) in Hong Kong to continue feeding you at home, fatly, not so stupid anyway!

Sue those idiots in courts, both Hong Kong and Mainland, for intended indecent exposure of private parts ( taking photos of a defenseless child in public without authority nor permission) with intentions to hurt the family (mun and dad) and especially that defenseless female child. This is allowed in such jurisdictions, globally!

NO exception, Hong Kong folks looked on and did nothing to the parties is itself a moral crime. So please do NOT cry when you see such look-on(s) on the streets of Manila or anywhere else when ugly hongkies get beaten and/or killed again!   

So bloody sad with such insanity and very poor judgements of so many folks around the scene!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 16:58:42 |Display all floors
TheMakerzBiz Post time: 2014-4-24 13:37
Very understandable he does not want a photo of the girl taken, but forcibly grabbing someone's pr ...

Insanity says it all! Do you need to spend big money there when it is such a disgrace?

If I were to be there at the scene, I would have punched those young offenders (sons of the bloody bitch) in their faces and kicked their balls off-centre, if they have any ball in them, for sure! It just showed how mentally sick these young Chinese Hong Kong idiots were behaving!

Sue those idiots in courts, both Hong Kong and Mainland, for intended indecent exposure of private parts ( taking photos of a defenseless child in public without authority nor permission) with intentions to hurt the family (mun and dad) and especially that defenseless female child. This is allowed in such jurisdictions, globally!

NO exception, Hong Kong folks looked on and did nothing to the parties is itself a moral crime.

So bloody sad with such insanity and very poor judgments of so many folks around the scene!
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 17:08:40 |Display all floors
aa@edward Post time: 2014-4-24 16:58

If I were ...

And your response is a wonderful example of why the Mainland and HK do not get along.

Look in the mirror -- your belligerence makes unification harder.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.