Views: 24373|Replies: 92

How should I deal with it?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-23 07:25:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xiaocao青 at 2014-4-23 07:38

My husband and I have been seperated for 24 days. I am sure he is seeing his mistress, a devorced woman. But he insists that he is not. So I asked him to show his telephone recording to me and prove his words. When mentioning of checking up his telephone recording, he will get into a rage and threaten me that he will devorce with me and told me that immediately he could find a new young wife . I persuaded him to think twice before actions. It's very very difficult to solve the problem. Ask everyone to help me for me . What should I do ??????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 09:44:02 |Display all floors
Forget him and come too me my dear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 14:21:17 |Display all floors
artdio Post time: 2014-4-23 09:44

Thank you all the same, but joking can't solve the real problem. My husband is very strong and stubborn. I know he is lying to me, and cheating me, but he firmly insists  his lies. As soon as I expose his lies, he will give me the threatening of divorce. I have met the most difficult problem of all time, help me please. I hope my husband can listen to me and break up with that woman. But it's too hard. :'(:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:09:54 |Display all floors

How dare you! You said you would love me forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:17:11 |Display all floors
  If you still love him and think he is still the center of your life, then you may have to pretend that such dreadful things are not happening.  In fact,  at the heart of the issue is whether he still elects to abandon you sooner or later.

So it would be wise for you to save up some money for rainy days. I'm not married, so just a thought. Good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:17:45 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-23 14:21
Thank you all the same, but joking can't solve the real problem. My husband is very strong and stu ...

If you still love him and think he is still the center of your life, then you may have to pretend that such dreadful things are not happening.  In fact,  at the heart of the issue is whether he still elects to abandon you sooner or later.

It would be wise for you to save up some money for rainy days. I'm not married, so just a thought. Good luck to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 15:19:55 |Display all floors

I was kidding.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.