Author: xiaocao青

How should I deal with it?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-25 05:11:16 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-4-24 21:46
I know EXACTLY what you mean.

It's very hard for Chinese women to even comprehend how bad some we ...

So I'm finding out. Melbourne is very cold

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-25 05:16:49 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-24 20:16
You mean your ex-wife destroyed her own mother. But how did she destroy her mother? Was it serious ...

He mother believed she always told her the truth and never lied to her. You have no idea the enjoyment I got from that, she really hates me ans believes I never tell the truth. For her to finally realise  my so called lies where the truth have really destroyed her. The children hate their grandmother to. What can I do? I told her the truth 15 years ago, she refused to believe, this is a problem of her own making.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 06:21:45 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2014-4-24 22:44
It depends on the kind of life you want for yourself.

I want my husband not to see the woman any more and live a happy life with me. I hope he can correct his mistakes throughly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 06:25:35 |Display all floors
chessgame Post time: 2014-4-24 21:24
i feel bad for what you are going through.my suggestion will be.first, ignore him and play the fool. ...

Exactly. I think so. but how to cut the leg and allow the stump to yield ? Tell me , please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 11:58:24 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-24 16:10
Maybe this is due to the culture differencs between east and west. I think Chinese all think that  ...

The ultimate choice is yours.. Either way, I wish you the best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 13:28:12 |Display all floors
If you still loving him,please tolerate him.If not,pls let him go out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-25 13:34:24 |Display all floors
xiaocao青 Post time: 2014-4-25 06:25
Exactly. I think so. but how to cut the leg and allow the stump to yield ? Tell me , please.

cutting the leg and allowing the stump to yield will be quit the relation.it may be very hard especially if you are head over heels with this man.i may be tempted to ask how on earth will you be dying for some one whom you know is cheating on you.do this one last trick before you make a finally decision to stay or quit.spend some nights out with a girlfriend of yours or a relative of his and make sure one person in his family is fully awear what is going on.come back the next day and pretend to answer a call and leave again only to come back the next morning,see what happens,if he doesn't react,call it quits else you wil be wasting your time.
there are still some nice guys out there.shake it off and move on.who knows.your luck may be just right at the corner.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.