Author: Rearwindow

China's No.1 car model returns to business after photo scandal   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-23 19:20:48 |Display all floors
I guess these girls make good money?  I have no idea, I've never been to a car show in China.  But I have to wonder when the fake boobs start to sag and lines come to her face, what is her future?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 20:05:22 |Display all floors
just never mind how many cars she have sold & i'm already sellin out to her (yes, i'm an easy lover...like no other before i know it i'll be on my knees)   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 21:07:37 |Display all floors
nice girl should be away from the entertainment domain. this is horrible trip if you enter into them, sooner pr later you have to subject to them.

no doubts, none of the girls like that, but she have no way as she want to succeed in future.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 21:10:58 |Display all floors
we sell labors but she sells figure of the body . this is real reason which too many sex scandal have circulated online.
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 22:25:14 |Display all floors
she is a beautiful girl ,i like her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-23 22:27:45 |Display all floors
through she had sex scandal  ,she  is also victim.  I support you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-24 08:40:09 |Display all floors
So beautiful girl

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.