Views: 7454|Replies: 22

Did your parents read books to you when you were young? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-21 20:27:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JessLee at 2014-4-23 22:59

what benefits do you think when you read books to your children? 22.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 21:59:31 |Display all floors
Develop  a good habit .enjoy a happy time with baby.get inner peace.I will do it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 23:27:34 |Display all floors
.十全九美 Post time: 2014-4-21 21:59
Develop  a good habit .enjoy a happy time with baby.get inner peace.I will do it

plus,you will get close relation to your baby

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 23:47:38 |Display all floors
That question is good oh.my parents never read to me When i was a child i learned some people read  to their babies during pregnancy. Is there scientific evidence showing its benefits to child learning?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 23:56:26 |Display all floors
My family was poor when I still was a little boy.My parents both dropped out when they finished the Junior Middle School education.They never read books to me,but they alway touched me for a silent cares of me,I love them very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 00:02:03 |Display all floors
Read to you or not will not bring any harm to your development. As child development goes through many stages.
Thank god you have grown now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-22 08:12:16 |Display all floors
My parents, especially my father, read to me when I was little.  I would sit in his lap, and he would trace the words with his finger and pause when he got to small words such as "the" and "and".  This helped me to start reading a little bit before I started school.  

The result of this was I think I associate reading with happy feelings, and I have a great love of reading.   So I believe it is very important for parents to read with their children.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.