Views: 6492|Replies: 30

THE WORLD COLLAPSE [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-20 03:30:26 |Display all floors
Events in the East and West, North and South, cataclysms in inner space and outer space, including monster weather systems wiping the surface of the planet, all point to one denouement.

World collapse . . .

China should prepare for the worst from the farthest to the nearest, they are all coming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 10:34:39 |Display all floors
I hope you dont discover it today? otherwise I would categorize you as this common family often encountered on cd: "the young dumbs born from the last rain "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 11:02:14 |Display all floors
Actually the world is getting better year by year......

Unless it gets destroyed by climate change and environmental problems.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 11:07:38 |Display all floors
The case for a better tomorrow is.....

Better knowledge, better information, better social net works,

Knowledge, information, intelligence, built upon the Internet. And social networks.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 13:43:38 |Display all floors
There is little hope that humanity will survive its internecine conflicts and the consequences of its destruction of its environment . . . China must and will be prepared.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 14:09:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-20 13:48
You should have ignored his apocalyptic and crisis-mongering "prophecy". He needs to ruminate ab ...

The strongest case for optimism for the future is what the Positive Psychology movement can achieve.

The positive psychology course in Harvard is now 10 years old. It is now the second largest course in Harvard.
Doctors, engineers, scientists, lawyers, any young men and women can benefit from the course.

And take my word, it will spread like wild fire around the world and it will benefit the world.

You will hear more and more of it.

If you have you tube, you can follow all the 23 lectures online, translated into Chinese even.

I think it is the greatest  lecture series the world has ever seen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 14:27:05 |Display all floors
The name is Tal Ben Shahar.

You will soon forget the name.......but the message will grow.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.