Author: BigWang

China must declare it willing to fight Nuclear War over South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-19 17:01:45 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-5-19 15:07
Yea,you go pray and dream that would happen.  If there's war,of course there will be death. I am no ...

Nobody wants a war. We care for our children too. It is just China doing provocative actions againsts nations to start the tension in seas.

If they want peace, they should follow international norms and law. But since they are blinded with greed, they don't follow any rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:02:53 |Display all floors
pinoy_to Post time: 2014-5-19 17:01
Nobody wants a war. We care for our children too. It is just China doing provocative actions again ...

Same words go for you and your people.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:05:15 |Display all floors
Well, let's see. Every nations starting to turn their backs to China because of their greed.

Keep supporting your country doing a bad thing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:05:43 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-5-19 17:02
Same words go for you and your people.

Well, let's see. Every nations starting to turn their backs to China because of their greed.

Keep supporting your country doing a bad thing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:25:45 |Display all floors
The USA is just using vietnam and the philipines for its own benefit, they do not care about anyone but themselves, they just want to make sure no one can challenge them as they set up a western nation controlled world.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:27:54 |Display all floors
But, I do not agree about using the threat of nukes, it's stupid and childish, we already went through that before. Besides it's not needed, conventional deterant will be fine, everyone already knows what nukes can do.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 17:53:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.