Author: BigWang

China must declare it willing to fight Nuclear War over South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-19 11:36:09 |Display all floors
3rdwordSpain Post time: 2014-5-19 09:18
He's told everyone on this forum he's Spanish, and I think he's skinhead and racist that hate the  ...

Do you believe what he said? On this web,he can claim he's from any country,nobody knows. These clowns should just be  ignored,otherwise they will get more excited when they recieved people's replies.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 11:37:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-5-19 11:38
pinoy_to Post time: 2014-5-19 11:35
China, a country driven by greed. A citizens of drug lords. A leader without a brain. Don't even k ...

Talking about greedy,which country is not greedy?  Ths IS a problem of China,but pls don't talk like only Chinese are greedy! I hope your leaders are good as you wish and you are giving your kisses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 11:44:48 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-19 09:37
Yep, as long as you don't count Chinese but who cares what they think.

You haven't mentioned much  ...

I just wonder why your account is not blocked here,because your posts have no value,but only expressing your hatred to Chinese people. You are doing nothing but polluting the forum. Don't ever tell people where you are from,you are humiliating your country if you do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 11:53:43 |Display all floors
pinoy_to Post time: 2014-5-19 11:35
China, a country driven by greed. A citizens of drug lords. A leader without a brain. Don't even k ...

Pinoy,in this same land China,some people see good,some see evil. To those who only see evilness,either your heart is shadowed or maybe your visul sight is too narrow to see the good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 12:28:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 12:34:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 12:39:18 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.