Author: BigWang

China must declare it willing to fight Nuclear War over South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-5-19 09:38:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 10:23:08 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-19 09:38
If you think Chinese have a good reputation you are the only crazy one here

she's right!.

You are not just low life but you have no respect for woman and that mean you are ignorance and low level of education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 10:51:48 |Display all floors
China, a country driven by greed. A citizens of drug lords. A leader without a brain. Don't even know how to measure 200 nautical miles mandated by international law.

Your leader should go back to school to learn the proper measurement.

Fishermen of murdering endangered species.

What else can you ask for? Being in China is like living in hell with lots of demon people and a leader of evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 10:52:11 |Display all floors
China, a country driven by greed. A citizens of drug lords. A leader without a brain. Don't even know how to measure 200 nautical miles mandated by international law.

What else can you ask for? Being in China is like living in hell with lots of demon people and a leader of evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 11:32:20 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-19 09:38
If you think Chinese have a good reputation you are the only crazy one here

No I don't think that. I just think your reputation as a single person is...oh wait,have u ever had a reputation.  A crazy ** person like you,is not qualitfied to discuss about any country's reputation here. Perhaps your country is as well,hated and bashed by some crazy dogs out there. No country is ever taken down because of a bunch of losers.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 11:34:44 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-5-19 09:37
Yep, as long as you don't count Chinese but who cares what they think.

You haven't mentioned much  ...

I don't have a problem with your country.Because even in your own country,I bet you are a pathetic loser there,nobody cares aobut you. That's why you came to CD and start all your crap. And you think you can find dignity here on CD,which you lost in your own land? Hell no.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-19 11:35:44 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-5-19 11:32
No I don't think that. I just think your reputation as a single person is...oh wait,have u ever ha ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.