Author: futsanglung

Editors Pick [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-28 19:15:55 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-16 21:22
futsanglung it does make people look foolish when they can not believe me about some bands, that thr ...

Wow, that's like a seven page conversation with yourself man. No offence, but it shouldn't have gotten the editors pick stamp...it's just ramblings and it makes no sense. I agree with futsanglung.

and about avenged sevenfold, when they talk about demons, I think they are often talking about alcohol and drugs, they were famous for being F**ked up constantly on tour and they are not attacking you...or saying things that demons would say or whatever. And to back this up, the drummer died of an overdose I think at the age of 29. I have seen them live, I like their music but they were rubbish live to be honest.

go listen to Dear god by avenged sevenfold. That's maybe more up your alley, more religiousy
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 22:15:16 |Display all floors
Wrote I guess it is hard to believe a band is calling me Miss Murder for turning off a bugged phone, but if you put it with, Isaiah 51 Her sons made their backs like the ground like a street to be walked over, there is logic, and sense, and like I have been saying, Jesus is making parts of Isaiah happen . And whether people believe me or not about a church some bands and spies, I have a right to speak .   

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-30 22:17:33 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-30 22:15
Wrote I guess it is hard to believe a band is calling me Miss Murder for turning off a bugged phone, ...

Stay home, lock the doors, bar the windows and do not listen to music, it will work wonders for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-30 22:18:56 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-4-28 19:15
Wow, that's like a seven page conversation with yourself man. No offence, but it shouldn't have go ...

teacup is our resident loony, he loves to answer himself, one of his own threads went on for 15t pages and only he had posted on it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 22:22:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-30 22:27

seanboyce88 you wrote about Avenge Sevenfold saying demons, that was not even what I wrote, I was the one that said be quiet demons . Was thinking of thanking that band for making it pretty apparent that they are singing about me and Jesus, with their 2 new songs Hail to the King and Shepherd of Fire, and the songs come from saying, Jesus is coming with fire .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-30 22:56:33 |Display all floors
Guess I will have to post a picture of myself, so you won't call me a man anymore, I'm a woman, think I already told you that . And any suffering I do is alright, because it has to do with the Lord Jesus, you now, not believing but attacking when it is really good news that I share with you, like Jesus making parts of Isaiah happen, and these bands are doing just what I have written, that is the truth, anyone against the Holy Spirit will know that one day .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-5-1 10:21:49 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-30 22:56
Guess I will have to post a picture of myself, so you won't call me a man anymore, I'm a woman, thin ...

Man, woman, loony, all the same to us

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.