Author: futsanglung

Editors Pick [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-28 00:22:13 |Display all floors
Some band singing a song called Miss Murder, attacking me for turning off a bugged phone, guess is pretty hard to believe, but do you think I could make something like that up, for one all you have to do is listen to the song, well and believe I know what I am talking about, and the thing is the video and song proves it, they sing in the song, I left them behind, you'll see a woman, me, being depicted, you will also see a band that seems obsessed, all of this has t do with Jesus, you should think, why would I say some of these songs are about me, some of them certainly are not flattering, like the song Fake It another song that is apparent they are singing about me, if you listen they are singing about an older woman, saying I am dragging it out, meaning on the internet, the song is about me and he is running me down, mocking, Isaiah 52 They mock . And you keep saying you don't believe in Jesus, the Holy Spirit will give you what you need, just don't doubt, the power, I'm still learning .  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-28 00:27:30 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-28 00:22
Some band singing a song called Miss Murder, attacking me for turning off a bugged phone, guess is p ...

the only spirit I know comes in a bottle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 00:28:51 |Display all floors
You do know I have a drawing that I know is from Jesus, an angel is on it and me and the Lord, also some other people are represented on it, guess I could say the Lord is depicted some people too, no one could have done this, I know it is from Jesus, it appeared a couple weeks before Thanksgiving 2005 .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 00:29:54 |Display all floors
Thank you Jesus

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-28 00:34:47 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-28 00:29
Thank you Jesus

there is no Jesus

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-28 00:52:29 |Display all floors
Don't doubt the power from the Holy Spirit, accept it, do not doubt in yourself, the whole reason I sent that first letter to the church, about bad things happening, and it has to do with life and death, the doubt, that I have been working on, and should have known better, I feel .  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-4-28 02:21:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-4-28 00:34
there is no Jesus

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.