Author: futsanglung

Editors Pick [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-14 14:42:21 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-4-14 14:38
Lawyer is a broad term that covers both solicitors and barristers.
USA where they don't have solic ...

Thanks.  I know what you are going through.  As I told you before my mother died last October and I was named executor of the estate.  But since I am in China most of the time it has been a real pain in the butt getting things done.  Fortunately I finally got a contract on her house last week, and once that closes then I can close out the estate and be done.  I plan to return to the USA next month to do that.  Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 21:22:21 |Display all floors
futsanglung it does make people look foolish when they can not believe me about some bands, that thread demons be quiet is about some bands that are attacking me, and they do say things demons would say, felt darkness coming from some people, it seems to still be coming from them, and like I said it makes people look foolish when they can not believe it, when they attack me for it, it is worse than just looking looking foolish .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-16 21:28:02 |Display all floors
Guess you could never believe me about some spies, or maybe you could believe that before you could believe some bands are with them, along with a church .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-17 08:13:10 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-16 21:22
futsanglung it does make people look foolish when they can not believe me about some bands, that thr ...

On the contrary, most people would think you are the one who looks foolish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-20 23:20:14 |Display all floors
That thread is about some bands that are attacking me and your attacking me on top of it, and it all has to do with Jesus .

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-4-21 08:12:51 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-20 23:20
That thread is about some bands that are attacking me and your attacking me on top of it, and it all ...

no one is attacking you and Jesus is a fictional person in a book

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-21 21:03:50 |Display all floors
I was under the same  impression  with you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.