Views: 3557|Replies: 6

MH370.....co pilot tried to use his smart phone to call out [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-12 16:17:13 |Display all floors
[This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-12 16:17]

Fink

Read this carefully

http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/call-traced-to-co-pilot-s-phone-1.562612

It would appear all my hunches are correct.....

That MAS pilots got no satellite phones or those satellite phones rendered useless.
That the pilot is fully awake in the whole journey
That the pilot tried to use his own smart phone to call out while the plane was flying low over Penang.

What it means is.......once the black box is found, the world will hear the saddest, most dramatic 2 hours testimony the world has ever produced and every thing will be crystal clear.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 16:19:44 |Display all floors
Email    Print 12 April 2014| last updated at 02:45PM
Call traced to co-pilot's phone

By FARRAH NAZ KARIM AND TASNIM LOKMAN | news@nst.com.my

3158  273 Google +2  3 0 comments

AIRBORNE CONTACT: Telco tower in Penang picked up phone signal
KUALA LUMPUR: A CREW member of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 made a  desperate  call from his mobile phone as the plane was flying low near Penang, the morning it went missing.
The latest breakthrough in the ongoing criminal investigation traced the source of the call to co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid's phone.
The New Straits Times has learnt that investigators are poring over this discovery as they try to piece together what had happened moments before the Boeing 777-22ER twinjet went off the radar, some 200 nautical miles (320km) northwest of Penang on March 8.
It is understood that the aircraft with 239 people on board was flying at an altitude low enough for the nearest telecommunications tower to pick up his phone's signal.
His call, however, ended abruptly, but not before contact was established with a telecommunications sub-station in the state.
However, the NST is unable to ascertain who Fariq was trying to call as sources chose not to divulge details of the investigation. The links that police are trying to establish are also unclear.
"The telco's (telecommunications company's) tower established the call that he was trying to make. On why the call was cut off, it was likely because the aircraft was fast moving away from the tower and had not come under the coverage of the next one," the sources said.

Read more: Call traced to co-pilot's phone - General - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/nation/gen ... 62612#ixzz2yes4RZTy
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 16:33:53 |Display all floors
we don't know what the call was about

then how do we know it was a "desperate" call
was the call made when the plane turned back?
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 18:18:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-12 18:21
laincoubert Post time: 2014-4-12 16:33

It shows the pilot is in full of his senses.

That the pilot cannot call out.

Communication was cut, not by choice......but by failure, short circuit, fire, mechanical failure, whatever but beyond the pilots control.

Which means the pilot knowing the voice recorder will be written over every two hours, will make use of the last two hours to make the testimony of the pilots and their crew.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 18:25:21 |Display all floors

We know a call was attempted by the co pilot after the plane turned back to Penang.

That means the co pilot, at least , is in full control of his senses but unable to call out because the normal communication system is down....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 18:28:45 |Display all floors
Aaaa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 18:30:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-4-12 18:30

The things we do know are stated in #1

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.