Author: lt1322min

US warns China after renminbi depreciation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-12 04:37:42 |Display all floors
ZhuJon Post time: 2014-4-11 15:28
Sorry my friend. Don't bother reading the book. You know enough about it anyway.

i cant never sit tight & read somethin always somethin there to distract myself...amd mi gosh you're still up & readin my stuff   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 05:09:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-4-12 05:17:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-4-12 07:17
TheMakerzBiz Post time: 2014-4-12 03:30
1,000rmb is enough to invest properly every month. Most Chinese are rich enough to invest 1k a mont ...

not everyone should need to invest for value to grow. value cannot grow beyond the new wealth (goods and services) that is created, but it apparently does so today, because of manipulation. it comes at the price of people's savings and those that cannot or choose not to 'invest'. the value of someone's savings should NOT go down just because they choose not to invest (speculate).
you are advocating the same trap for the Chinese that the USAnians created for the rest of the world and a lot of their own fell into it. It does benefit a small number immensely as we can see, but the majority lose big time. God forbid that all Chinese have to invest to retain value of their savings... it is a con game. when everyone's savings is suddenly worth more (than the amount of wealth created) it is only an illusory numbers game, the real value is actually negative for most. A million dollarsor rupees today is worth less than a hundrend thousand dollars/rupees of a generation ago.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 05:36:24 |Display all floors
TheMakerzBiz Post time: 2014-4-12 03:30
1,000rmb is enough to invest properly every month. Most Chinese are rich enough to invest 1k a mont ...

in a fair system, no one should be forced to invest to retain the value of their savings. God forbid the Chinese too are forced to 'invest' (really speculate) in order to maintain value of their savings. This is a trap the USAnians developed for the world and a lot of their own fell into it! Even the supposed increase in value of investments is an illusion, it is a number not truly representing the value. A million dollars/rupees today is probably worth about or less than a hundred thousand dollars/rupees of a generation ago. it is a con game. the value of investments grows far more than the actual wealth (real amount of goods and services) generated today. The market is driven and manipulated by hype, stories and speculation. A few benefit immensely at the expense of a lot of forced 'investors'... the system is changing slowly as people become more aware.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 08:52:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 09:27:41 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2014-4-12 10:52
It should be clear to all that I have no respect for this monkeys intelligence.

I am stunned by th ...

Any monkey's intelligence would be beyond you.
just because you claim you went to an USAnian school and studied economic theories it does not mean you understand the basics. it just means you have bought the bullshit with all the terminology.  you cannot seem to even understand basic reasoning and logic that I was the one who made the point that people should NOT be forced to invest, as a previous poster suggested. People of your thinking have 'brilliantly' dug a financial hole that the USA finds itself in. A normal high school student with an appropriate level of knowledge cannot have done this much damage to the USA economics. For that one needs legions of masters and PhDs in economic theory who can come up with convoluted schemes. This they have achieved. But all their theories can be put to a simple test that any high school student with common sense can devise. Does income exceed expenditure? Do we have only as much real value as shown on paper? The USA fails massively on those two counts alone.
Rightfully, you would do better not to taint your university's reputation by revealing with your association with it. Just like you would not taint your family's or communities reputation by associating yourself with it. Your behaviour and postings on record on this forum alone would dissuade any thinking person from doing so. but then, you must be 'special'.
our statements stand by themselves for people to make up their own minds.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-12 10:28:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.