Author: lt1322min

Chinese top officials on the streets   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-14 15:49:26 |Display all floors
New leadership, new style.

Style???

That´s show off

To go outside should be for a reason. Do you know the real purpose?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 15:50:52 |Display all floors
lt1322min Post time: 2014-4-9 22:01
Wang Bo, party secretary of Xuyong County, Sichuan Province was seen cleaning on the street on Mar ...

That´s not his job

Why he did it?

Can he clean it many days without a camera on site?

That´s not style, that´s fake.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 15:52:53 |Display all floors
lt1322min Post time: 2014-4-9 22:05
A netizen of Fuyang, Anhui Province left a post online saying he "ran into" Yu Yong, the Party ch ...

Seems he was the only guy who notice this Party member, maybe and unknown member and now promoting this leader online.

Poor intent.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 15:54:31 |Display all floors
lt1322min Post time: 2014-4-9 22:13
This is not the the first time Wu Tianjun has been recognized by the people. On July 26, 2011, he  ...

Why he has to do that?

What about his work at office?

Government has tons of street workers to do that job.

What was the purpose?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 15:57:52 |Display all floors
lt1322min Post time: 2014-4-9 22:14
Party Secretary Wang Guifen was seen taking the bus on Jan. 21, 2014.

...and the journalist was ¨coincidentally¨ on site to take the picture, right?

come on

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 16:02:35 |Display all floors
lt1322min Post time: 2014-4-9 22:44
Senior government officials across the nation have been spotted getting up close and personal with t ...
it's still a sign of improvement that they've started to take public opinion seriously. But can these accidental encounters really improve the relationship and understanding between governments and the people?

Like what kind of opiinions?

Do you know?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-14 16:09:42 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-4-10 03:56
no matter what the motivation, it is good to see this. hope this becomes a culture and catches on in ...

No matter for you because you don´t care about China

In most countries the leaders do the same. Looking for a shower of popularity, when all cameras are off , they return to their Audis, Mercedezs and BMWs and next day very alert to see themselves in the headline news. Great !!!!

People need honest leaders and not make up events. Posing for  cameras is not a good idea, especially pretending to do street  jobs. Come on, grew up K lier.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.