Views: 9836|Replies: 41

China/Russia/Iran to Rule the World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-9 15:53:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ChinaRussiaIran at 2014-4-9 16:00

China/Russia/Iran alliance has replaced the Zionist World Order with a new East World Order: Team Russia/China/Iran.  

The Russian/Chinese/Iranian Axis of Virtue will bring a new system to the whole world, one based on good morality and freedom and dignity for all, including the Palestinians.

Putin has shown the world that Russia is not a weak pushover.  And China is showing that they will not be bullied by Japan and the USA.  And Iran is the glue between China and Russia.   

Russia/China/Iran will genetically modify themselves to be super-men who will dominate the Milky Way Galaxy!  To a better world for all of humanity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 16:08:05 |Display all floors
As a matter of fact, there is no difference in IQ between Jews and Palestinians.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 16:08:27 |Display all floors
After you with the Magic Mushrooms

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 22:34:49 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-9 16:08
As a matter of fact, there is no difference in IQ between Jews and Palestinians.

China/Russia/Iran will soon have the highest IQs with their genetically modified intelligence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 23:34:39 |Display all floors
ChinaRussiaIran Post time: 2014-4-9 22:34
China/Russia/Iran will soon have the highest IQs with their genetically modified intelligence.

my ipad is more intelligent.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 00:11:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-4-9 23:34
my ipad is more intelligent.

For now . . .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-10 00:15:07 |Display all floors
ChinaRussiaIran Post time: 2014-4-10 00:11
For now . . .

there is no point in getting more intelligent to fight wars and start wars.

if intelligent means better at starting wars and fighting wars, I think it is better not to be so intelligent.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.