Views: 16380|Replies: 39

What's your favorite movie?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-9 11:40:56 |Display all floors
These days I'm on a business trip, in a small town. After work, I have no other things to do except staying in my room alone. I don't like watching TV, but I like watching movie on line, especially some motivationalnal and love films.

It will be highly appreciated if you can recommend some for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 13:47:24 |Display all floors
The Railway Children
'Think for your damn selves' - Confucius

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 20:53:14 |Display all floors
i think the best action movie i'v watched is black list,maybe that is your unique selection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 22:00:12 |Display all floors
Try to find 'Cinema Paradiso'. It's an Italian film but you can get it with English subtitles, maybe Chinese too? There are no bombs exploding, no guns shooting, no car chases or people being hurt or killed.

A girl that I knew had seen this film. She called me and asked me to take her to the cinema as she wanted to see the director's longer version. I agreed and we went there together. After about ten minutes, I forgot that I was reading subtitles because I was so engrossed in the film. There were no action scenes at all but, slowly, a wonderful story unfolded before my eyes. After the film ended, I didn't want to say anything for fifteen or twenty minutes. I didn't want to break the spell!

Find this film, find the director's cut and watch it. Ok, I know that it's almost three hours long but I'm sure that you will love it and want to watch it again and again. I still do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 22:17:51 |Display all floors
A favorite movie, first thought was years ago when I saw the movie Beauty and the Breast, the cartoon, Disney, watched in more than once, The Goodbye Girl, watched that for the first time not long ago, it was good, kind of off the subject, it made me think of some bands, the woman had a hard time loving after being hurt and a man comes along that doesn't want to hurt her, the comparison for me was some bands were hurting me and some other bands came along then, and for some reason thank you Lord I'm laughing now .   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 22:30:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 5teacup at 2014-4-9 22:31

The New Alice in Wonderland inspired it, Jesus did . You might not understand it, meaning after seeing it how does Jesus come into this movie, everything goes back to this church in California, it began there, you could say the movie is playing off of what I have written on the internet .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 22:57:18 |Display all floors
5teacup Post time: 2014-4-9 22:17
A favorite movie, first thought was years ago when I saw the movie Beauty and the Breast, the cartoo ...

You mean Beauty and Beast?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.