Views: 7824|Replies: 28

Jewish Men of Future Yet to Invent Time-Machine to Kill Past Anti-Semites?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-8 12:26:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Obsidian at 2014-4-8 12:30

I have been wondering, if time travel is possible, why have Jewish people of the future not invented a time machine as yet and come to our time and before our time to change history by assassinating anti-semites?  They could have killed Hitler and the King of the Spanish Inquisition and the Kings that kept on throwing out Jewish people from Europe and the Kings that destroyed the Jewish Temple twice in Jeruselem.    They could have also killed the current Iranian president and Assad and thousands of other anti-semetic leaders, such as David Duke.  

Does this mean that time-travel is impossible, or that Jewish people went extinct before such technologies could have been invented, or that Jewish people never became smart enough to create such technology, or that they just had a philosophical belief to not use such technology?  

If China invents a time machine, what will they do with it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 12:29:38 |Display all floors
Russia of course will never invent a time machine because they don't believe in altering the genes of their population to make them smart enough to invent such things.  And Caucasians are almost extinct as we speak right now.  So if time travel is possible, only Chinese and Jewish would have the intelligence and status of being extant to invent it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 08:51:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Obsidian at 2014-4-9 08:59

What if Jewish people from the future have indeed invented time machines, but they don't want to kill anti-semites from the past because they feel that such threats have served to unite and motivate the Jewish people, and removing the threats would weaken the Jewish people.  

Perhaps instead, the future Jewish people simply go back in time and capture Jewish minds right before they die and then place the minds in ever-lasting containers/mediums.  These future Jews may have invented biological immortality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 09:44:04 |Display all floors
Obsidian Post time: 2014-4-9 08:51
What if Jewish people from the future have indeed invented time machines, but they don't want to kil ...

Of course, if they have invented biological immortality, they themselves will have placed their minds in such containers/mediums, and they will have stopped reproducing since there would be no need for them to replace themselves with children since they never die.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-4-9 09:53:59 |Display all floors
I've been wondering why I haven't invented a time machine so I could go back a day or two and
put Obsidian on the ignore list before he even appeared.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 14:16:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-4-9 09:53
I've been wondering why I haven't invented a time machine so I could go back a day or two and
put Ob ...

Do you have the educational background to invent one?  How long will it take you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-9 22:43:31 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-4-9 09:53
put Ob ...

How does one make such a machine?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.