Author: redacted

Women without money are rubbish?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-4 17:30:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-4 13:41
foreignchinese Post time: 2014-4-4 04:20
Mr. Bandito my friend. Perhaps you might have issues with some not so desirable situations. My wif ...

Sir,

Apologies for my bedside manner! You, sir, are a gentleman, a trend setter and a woodsman of the first order. The cuckolds on this thing should take note of the way your missus attend to your needs and your conduct.

Keep up the good offices!

Yours truly.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 17:35:43 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-4 01:22
Professionally, I would not like to work for her. She is 148 cm tall, when in doctor mode she is v ...

That Dr made me really angry. In fact I am still angry after almost 6 years......I, unfortunately, hate scenes, so just went into a shocked silence at her awful attitude. To be honest, I really didn't want her fired  so left it.

148 cm tall.....4'11? My GF is 5'9 and she call me a midget I am 5'10 unshod I  wish the good Lord had allowed me to grow to 5'11. My friend, at 6'5, is beset by knee problems. I don't envy him!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-4 17:41:14 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-4-4 17:35
That Dr made me really angry. In fact I am still angry after almost 6 years......I, unfortunately, ...

I have had horror experiences with Australian doctors. I do understand your feelings very well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 17:45:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-4 13:45
KristaChen Post time: 2014-4-4 04:53
this is nonsense. women, no matter pretty or not, should be treated equally.

why? life is not fair.

I am always offered jobs by women..........in fact I like women to interview me for jobs. Boys are too insecure and comparison game is tedious as they inevitably fall short!

My brother's gf, stunning Sicillian, was instantly offered a job. What was surprising about it was the Director said: I'm interviewing 4 more people after you but you are far too pretty to not get the job. As a  matter of fact, you have the job. Dude turned to a gibbering mess. How unprofessional is that? Were she ugly...........Of course he won't get some. But he can dream! All this happened 2 weeks ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 17:47:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-4-4 13:48
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-4 13:41
I have had horror experiences with Australian doctors. I do understand your feelings very well

My aunt and her husband are Drs. They used to be my private Dr (gratis obviously - what are family for) so any Dr that fall short of their skill and attention is automatically questioned and dismissed by me.

I don't want some quack ruining my health.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-4 17:54:07 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-4-4 17:47
My aunt and her husband are Drs. They used to be my private Dr (gratis obviously - what are family  ...

My wife got me off all my medication, she told me in her profession opinion, we will not support drug companies. I feel better since the medication stopped

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 19:24:54 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-4 13:54
My wife got me off all my medication, she told me in her profession opinion, we will not support d ...

Yep. Lots of Drs are just happy to prescribe medication. I hate taking tablets unless I have to..........and even so, I read up possible side effects.

Most people are lazy and opt for the easy option. You are lucky to have found your missus.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.