Author: DSseeing

Should China side with the US or Russia?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-7 21:16:30 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-4-7 18:56
Of course you can say that, but we're clearly not talking about US invasion, you're asking me abou ...

Russia has a duty to protect Russians anywhere they happen to be. Don't forget that a chunk of Ukraine was part of Russia in the past with many Russians living there.

Still not clear as to what will happen when the austerities imposed by the IMF start to bite..... I see another Greece in the making.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 21:21:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-7 20:28
Hungary in 1956; Chechoslovakia in 1968; Afghanistan 1979.

It also illegally occupies Japanese ...

You appear to make no distinction between Russia and the old USSR.... the latter were communists, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 21:28:24 |Display all floors
The US everytime.  Mussolini thought he was clever siding with an ascendant Hitler but eventually got strung up in Milan square.

Anglos and their colonial offshoots are shrewd, battle hardened and always win in the end.

Get used to it or die.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-7 21:58:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 03:37:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-4-7 21:25
Hahaha!

Do you think President Putin disapproves of the aggressions that Comrade Vladimir helpe ...

It is immaterial whether he approves or disapproves..... we should only judge him according to his actions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 03:52:03 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-4-7 21:58
So should Japan have invaded Beijing when Beijing people were attacking Japanese people that have  ...

The Japanese were attacked by individuals breaking the law, the attacks were not sanctioned by the state.

We do have chaos in the world I admit even though only a few states have the power to send in troops to protect their own. Most prefer the diplomatic route....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-8 04:25:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.