Author: vincent01

Chinese first lady's choice of smartphone   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-4-3 20:47:40 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-4-3 05:26
China will loose another soon, it's the education system and the culture it does not cater for gif ...

Maybe we shuld give some time for China to change its system of education.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-4-3 22:32:04 |Display all floors
恰同学少年 Post time: 2014-4-3 20:47
Maybe we shuld give some time for China to change its system of education.

Do you really think, china would want the western model, it's based on engagement and dissent, don't trust what you are being told ask questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 22:37:09 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-4-1 16:30
Do you need to be a parrot and keep repeating to comfort yourself?

The only thing lacking in Chi ...

Do you need to be a parrot and keep repeating to comfort yourself?

Nope but seems you really are the one.

The only thing lacking in China is a polished mass marketing strategy.

The only thing is you must stop to consume foreign products and try some Chinese products, you will ¨amazed¨.

Showing the first lady using a domestically produced product is a step in the right direction.

I agree with you, its a way to promote and support domestic products.

Hollywood movies it is common to see about 50 western products brazenly promoted. China has much to learn in this area.

I agree with you in this point too. China has a lot to learn from US in many aspects but about the topic, to improve the quality of Chinese products could be a good start.

Other than importing raw materials such as cement, iron ore, copper, and crude oil; China can produce close to anything it needs. It is even breeding it's own dairy cows for milk. NZ and Australia will miss out soon.

I agred with you too but sadly for you China as a capitalist country and with a economic capitalist system gives the opportunity to everybody to do business, there you go the reasons with why the import of raw materials and consequently the creation of a big manufatures of cheap products, mostly with bad quality.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-3 22:58:40 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-4-2 08:53
Good on you! Australia is a great country...........if he is lucky enough (your son I mean) he wi ...

Do you  think a genious can do your job?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-4 07:25:07 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-4-3 22:58
Do you  think a genious can do your job?

I am not sure how to asnwer your question. If you refer to the job I pointed out to Dusty1, then that's not my job. But I do know what you nee to do it; 1) a Biology or Veterinary degree specialized in big animals. 2) to be an Australian citizen or to have an Australian working permit. 3) a driving license valid for Australia. 4) at least 10 years field experience in biology or veterinary fields. The salary is pretty good if you consider it includes housing and transportation. I failed to mention, by the way, that there are no openings at present since the job is occupied by a family member of one of our company's Australian customer relative!

If, on the contrary, you refer to the job I do here in Shanghai, the answer is no, you don't need to be a genius. You just need to buy off the right amount of shares, be accepted by the BOD (Board of Directors) as a shareholder and gain the trust of the customer so the orders keep on flowiing in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 13:50:29 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-4-2 08:53
Good on you! Australia is a great country...........if he is lucky enough (your son I mean) he wi ...

You have no idea how close you are coming to an interesting part of Australian history, regarding the outback and camels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-4-5 13:54:24 |Display all floors
mutafire Post time: 2014-4-2 23:08
Now am regretting why i commented,so much vipers out to attack the person and not to argue logically ...

Fight back. This is not a site for a logical argument

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.