Views: 5828|Replies: 11

Any women for no strings attatched? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-15 12:27:12 |Display all floors
Im a young white man living in china for 4 years now. I have been hurt too many times but things get lonely, right? Hoping to meet something more than just friends but less than relationship. Message me if you'd like to see a picture or chat to know me more. Let's meet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 04:50:37 |Display all floors

-_-"

Let's meet??
dun u think u're going a lil too fast?

Use magic tools Report

lotusgirl has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-16 05:16:40 |Display all floors

hi

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

lotusgirl has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-16 05:17:28 |Display all floors

hi

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 12:50:04 |Display all floors

hey

No negative emotion, you should learn to accept other styles of relationships. Just because it's not your way doesnt make it wrong. Im probably one of the most friendliest guy you ever met. And no, I think feelings are natural and fast, so dont judge. Im sure your way hasnt had any low-times either, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 12:51:58 |Display all floors

Oh, and let's meet, dont you realize that can be even by emails? How can you ever have a relationship without meeting someone first? Is this forum really full of so many idiots? No, im not into a blind date of not meeting someone first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 13:21:39 |Display all floors

I agree on.....

"I think feelings are natural and fast, "

I do agree on the above viewpoint that true feeling is fast and natural. If no feeling or chemical reaction stimulated from the beginning, there is few chance for the two ones to fall in love. Sometimes just no clear reason for love. Love just for love.

I know many of you will say, hi, silly girl, it is just an unrealistic and stupid dream in our money-oriented society. Many girls are well-educated and wise enough to identify the quality of a man. As a result, little room is left to naive and pure love.  don't know it is a good thing or not.
2004051613213982c4.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.