Author: vincent01

"Diaoyu Islands, The Truth" released in LA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-31 06:53:44 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-3-31 02:35
Don't have to. They phone me every day; and I go and visit or have dinner with them. Then we talk  ...

LOL

Hear that everyone? They phone him. Hehas friends. Case closed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 07:34:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 10:23:01 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-31 07:34
What an unpleasant existence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 13:08:05 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-31 07:34
What an unpleasant existence.

Why do you think this is unpleasant? I have some really nice caring friends and family. It is always good to get together to have a chat and have nice food together. There are nice parks within walking distance, transport is very handy, the neighbourhood is beautifully landscaped, security patrols 24/7, my neighbours are all civil and friendly, and I'm my own boss.

I post comments on this forum at my own leisure, check and answer emails, and generally take it easy.
Tell me about your wonderful existence.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 15:53:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterZhu at 2014-3-31 18:26

Chris D Nebe is a very well informed and accomplished historian. I recommend everyone to watch and learn from his very enlightening documentaries.
Another excellent documentary from Chris D Nebe is: Friendly Feudalism: The Tibet Myth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 16:52:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-31 13:36
Joe Yungkang is not going to invite you to dinner any more

I'm sure he will reserve a seat for you as his director of overseas sales and service.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 17:19:31 |Display all floors
Congratulations to Chris Nebe for a much needed, truly fair, and very balanced documentary regarding the rights of the Chinese people, including the Taiwanese, to Diaoyudao, which has always been a source of livelihood to them, unlike its usefulness to Japan, as a strategic military outpost from which to stifle China and cripple Taiwan's defenses.  

The right to LIFE/LIVELIHOOD of the Chinese, including Taiwanese, people on Diaoyudao (Senkaku) had been violated by Japan and its Uber Allies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.