Author: vincent01

"Diaoyu Islands, The Truth" released in LA   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-30 12:45:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 12:50:19 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-30 12:45
So what was the answer to my question?

I checked his posts. He's just trolling. Ignore, move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 13:09:34 |Display all floors
AndrewPKU Post time: 2014-3-30 12:45
So what was the answer to my question?

You have a very confused, distorted view of reality. Your question is complete nonsense if you consider the facts. For instance, if you idiotically proclaim the earth is flat, then ask a question on how far one can go before falling off the edge, how can you expect anyone to answer you?   
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 14:58:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-30 14:45
Excuse me, Mister Tshoodee,

but China was lucky to see some of its soldiers return alive after ...

8 million Nationalists troops defected to join the war against the invading japs. Despite the best efforts of the US to support Chiang Kai Shek, the Chinese people knew who their patriotic leaders were - the communist party of China.

8 years of war reduced the jap invaders to conscripting 15 year old boys and 55 year old men to continue their suicidal attempt at conquering China. Hirohito was on the verge of surrender when the US performed their heroics and needlessly nuked japanese civilians.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 15:10:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-30 14:45
Excuse me, Mister Tshoodee,

but China was lucky to see some of its soldiers return alive after ...

For your information, the US suffered a devastating defeat in Korea. It forced a complete rethink in tactics; relying more on aerial bombing than troops on the ground. Their losses in Korea had forever dispelled the delusion of invincibility from their minds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 16:00:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-30 15:07
I think you have the Ebola virus.

We all know you have identity disassociative disorder. Both you and redacted have got it. Shall we call this complimentary identity disassociative disorder; you two make a very fine couple.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-30 21:43:44 |Display all floors
The two Koreas are very different, opposites in many ways, but one thing unites them: an intense nationalism. This same nationalism resents the US presence, whatever the pretext, and will one day find expression in a successful national reunification. Until that day, the unfinished war and its consequences will continue to be a thorn in our side.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.