Author: abramicus

Malaysia and UK Resort to Hocus Pocus to Coverup the Whereabouts of Passengers.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 15:26:41 |Display all floors
Somerled11 Post time: 2014-3-27 11:20
revolutionar, why are you on here? the Internet is haram.

What you need to do is shed your UMNO education and get some real education.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 19:35:32 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-3-26 22:53
Don't blame the victims, stupid.

Now where did I blame the victims? Is it the English language you have trouble with or was the "stupid" just your signature?

All I did was to point out that the authorities are in a rush to provide answers before they have definitive proof because the relatives are continually pressuring the authorities for answers (understandably) and the media are not helping because they keep accusing the authorities of hiding stuff (which they might well be doing).
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 19:39:09 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-26 04:52
Because I have been across and over Australia more times than I'd care to remember. Also this is no ...

You are once again struggling with the use of English!

If something is secret then the general public don't know about it. If you know about it then it can't be secret unless you are some Australian government employee releasing government secrets.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 19:47:16 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-26 03:40
yes and the pilots will be condemned forever because of the cover up.........................comme ...

You mean they blame the standard of pilots and there supervision and training rather than the standard of manufacture and maintenance? I don't see how either is protecting their commercial interests?
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 20:24:15 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2014-3-27 19:47
You mean they blame the standard of pilots and there supervision and training rather than the stan ...

every news channel..................even the PM of Malaysia with the advice of MAS CEO already decided it is less damaging to blame it on suicidal pilot than on their own negligence.

oh..........and news channel can speculate about suicidal pilots but not negligent air lines because their clients will not like it.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-27 20:54:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-3-27 20:56
fatdragon Post time: 2014-3-27 19:39
You are once again struggling with the use of English!

If something is secret then the general p ...

Hahaha that's the best joke I have heard all year.

As to how I know this, read my post and use a dictionary as it is obvious that your command of the English language is defective.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 21:01:15 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-3-27 20:54
Hahaha that's the best joke I have heard all year.

You struggle with intelligence in that case. W ...

What a sophomoric definitionof a secret base being one nobody knows about.  If such is the definition, there can be no secret base.  A tautology.  Or, plain rubbish.

An airbase for the purpose of unloading the passengers and crew in Australia before the plane is refueled and flown to its final destination in the Indian Ocean or somewhere else in Australia, has only be secret enough for such activities to be hidden from the general public or unrelated portions of the government, and does not need to be so secret as the existence of the base itself is unknown.

The fallacies used in supporting the false assumption that the passengers went down with the plane on a direct flight from Kuala Lampur to the Indian Ocean merely lend support to the alternative conclusion, that the passengers and crew, dead or alive, are probably somewhere in Australia or New Zealand.

In logic, this is called the Indirect Proof.

Many truths in mathematics are arrived through the Indirect Proof method, which is as valid as any direct proof method.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.