Author: abramicus

Malaysia and UK Resort to Hocus Pocus to Coverup the Whereabouts of Passengers.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 07:05:59 From mobile |Display all floors
Seneca :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 07:12:58 |Display all floors
Somerled11 Post time: 2014-3-27 06:54
it looks like you need an education. Islam is not a race. it is commonly held to be a religion. but  ...

an ideology of world domination. BY ENTERTAINING YOU WITH JOYRIDE TO THE ANTARTIC ?

who teach you one?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 08:09:42 |Display all floors
Islam has been living under a shadow of its own creation, given that Moslems are killing animists in Indonesian New Guinea, and massacring Buddhists in southern Thailand, and massacring Buddhists in Burma, and killing Catholics in the Philippines. the Koran says "kill the unbelievers wherever you find them". that's the shadow Moslems live under, and they make everyone else live under it too. the rights they scream for as a minority they never grant as a majority.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 09:37:35 |Display all floors
touchedanerve Post time: 2014-3-27 08:01
ph00k0ff snake spook trash

Why bully Muslims?

Go bully someone your weight la, coward.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 11:20:04 From mobile |Display all floors
revolutionar, why are you on here? the Internet is haram.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 12:47:00 |Display all floors
MALAYSIA AND THE UK NOT ONLY COULD NOT PROVE THE PASSENGERS WERE DEAD, THEY COULD NOT EVEN PROVE THE PLANE HAD CRASHED IN THE WESTERN SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN.   

BUT THIS SCENARIO, OF ITS BEING CRASHED INTO THE WESTERN SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN, IS ACTUALLY QUITE LIKELY, WITHOUT THE PASSENGERS ON BOARD, THAT IS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 14:19:38 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-3-27 12:47
MALAYSIA AND THE UK NOT ONLY COULD NOT PROVE THE PASSENGERS WERE DEAD, THEY COULD NOT EVEN PROVE THE ...

I agree with you.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.