Author: abramicus

Malaysia and UK Resort to Hocus Pocus to Coverup the Whereabouts of Passengers.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-27 00:24:40 |Display all floors
I just read an article that had a very logical explanation of what may have happened: http://www.hellou.com/2014/03/ve ... perfect-sense-3147/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 02:07:41 |Display all floors
i think the writer is taking this too far.why wont you believe that this plane is down and that no one with a clear mind can hide or play with the minds of people by hidding the truth.you will curse yourself when the truth finally comes out.what i dont understand is how the plane find it self but in such a place far from it's route.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 02:38:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-27 02:40
chessgame Post time: 2014-3-27 02:07
i think the writer is taking this too far.why wont you believe that this plane is down and that no o ...

most often the simplest explanation is the most accurate.

A horrible accident is still just an accident

The plane got into trouble.

Computer hang.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 02:46:39 |Display all floors
The media and the governments mishandled this accident by not discouraging such wild ideas. My guess is the plane simply exploded near its last contact-point just south of Vietnam. All the other radar and satellite sightings are errors.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 06:03:58 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-3-27 02:46
The media and the governments mishandled this accident by not discouraging such wild ideas. My guess ...

A horrible accident is still just an accident.....

What so difficult to accept?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 06:53:09 From mobile |Display all floors
" The Muslims in Asia have been living under the black shadow of racial prejudice and stereotyping far too long; your little racist piece was not needed."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 06:54:14 From mobile |Display all floors
it looks like you need an education. Islam is not a race. it is commonly held to be a religion. but actually it is an ideology of world domination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.