Author: abramicus

TAIWAN SHOULD TAKE THE "TAIWAN SPRING REBELLION" VERY SERIOUSLY.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-26 01:12:56 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-3-25 22:33
The problem and here I definitely support the students and the opposition is less their anti-mainlan ...

good.

the students deserves support.

If KMT continues to think in terms of $$$$$$$ and not quality of life,
I think KMT will be kicked out in next elections.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 01:17:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Fischkopp at 2014-3-26 01:19

Regarding Ma's "victory" it seems that he has even bigger problems now. Already 45 students groups from 18 universities are going on strike. From what I read the universities are backing them by rescheduling classes and counting students who are going to protests not as absents or having classes directly at the location of protests.
And strangely now is the government open for debating the cross-strait pact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 01:29:47 |Display all floors
touchedanerve Post time: 2014-3-25 20:38
Being in control does not change the fact that all you spew is zh1t. Now die.

Give it your best chance clown, I answer you at a time of my choosing  while  you wait for my reply.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-26 02:54:01 |Display all floors
Fischkopp Post time: 2014-3-26 01:17
Regarding Ma's "victory" it seems that he has even bigger problems now. Already 45 students groups f ...

first worry of students is jobs............................

if they can unite against ECFA which is supposed to be good for jobs.

I think it is really serious matter.

never under estimate students.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 09:18:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 09:45:49 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-3-27 12:58
Certain young people enjoy making trouble. My bet is that some Taiwan business-owners that fear free ...

No, contrary to what you said: Taiwan is a petit bourgois country owned by a few rich families linked with mainland.
Student demostrated not for independendce, but for equality in a society where salaries didnt increased for years and years.
A few families make the law in taiwan, and that's no more acceptable. agreements are made for these families: (companies with low salary can open in taiwan), certainley not for the young taiwanese who will met more and more difficulties to open their own companies as taiwan let them opportunities to do until now.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-27 11:58:30 |Display all floors
touchedanerve Post time: 2014-3-27 07:52
When one has no answer to an accusation - distract.

Is that how your handler trained you? Low life ...

Taiwan was created through war. Two parties, one for communism one against communism. The side against communism lost and escaped to Taiwan. With this as history Taiwan was never part of China, it is an inderpendant sovereign country.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.