Views: 2724|Replies: 4

Booming desires [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-21 07:02:51 |Display all floors
With the continuous booming of our desire, the idea of earning money by my own to support my daily expense tends to be more and more stronger. all sorts of items we need in our daily life should be purchased by us alone rather than relying on our parents. this kind of thought was just realized until now by mydelf. I supposed most of people was independent in terms of financial matters especially for those whose age was near to 24. Yeah, we are adult and we have enough ability to take on a part of fees that we spent either daily life or study. But for me, I also just wanna stay at school using all of my leisure time to reading and absorbing more knowledge. because economic problem is nothing at all, my parents have ability to affored for me. when my bank card was empty, my parents would give me an assistance. But now, things did not get to be like previous days. I found that to asked for money toward my parents is something ashamed. Think twice again, I decided to accept this part-time job that was introduced by my teacher to working as a taekwondo coach in local taekwondo club. although teaching naughty kids is something very exhausted, when mentioned the fact that  I can feed myself through my own efforts,which was something deserve pleasure both for me and my parents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-24 22:13:05 |Display all floors
It is a great thing to be earning your own money.
Independence but also more responsibility.
It was very nice of your teacher to let you be aware of an opportunity for a position.

Taekwondo eh.. now there's capability,
you should be able to straighten any naughty kids out,
or tie them up into knots.

May I ask, what field or profession is it that you seek employment in the most.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-25 06:21:37 |Display all floors
vk3ukf Post time: 2014-3-24 22:13
It is a great thing to be earning your own money.
Independence but also more responsibility.
It was  ...

Thanks for your encouragement. Yeah, I usually treat all kids very strictly in my class, but after finished my class and the role I played among all kids is their big sister. When mentioned to your question, actually, I hope I would be qualified as a college teacher in a university. furthermore, working in a foreign enterprise is something I am looking for..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-27 16:25:11 |Display all floors
It is a good thing to have a bit of play time with the kids, they will feel a bit closer to you, trust you more and feel you are on their level. If you get a job teaching, I feel you are going to be good at this.
Teaching is not just passing on knowledge, but getting them to be responsible and to think for themselves. I think you know how to do that. The very best of luck with becoming a teacher.
If you were working for a company, what would you like to be doing, if it wasn't a teaching job?

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-3-27 19:28:55 |Display all floors
Earning money.
to fulfill your dream.
It's not a big deal that the money is much or little.
You would feel happy to fulfill your dream.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.