Author: lt1322min

The worst airline meals   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-20 19:54:48 |Display all floors
They don't serve meals on AIR ASIA. it's a no frill budget airlines, dude!!!!
most flights are less than 3 hours flight

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 21:11:13 |Display all floors
the last one can be accepted.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 21:39:20 |Display all floors
i'love'YOU Post time: 2014-3-20 21:11
the last one can be accepted.

Why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 22:15:21 |Display all floors
Hey guys, you all bought a ticket to go from A to B! the money you paid is for the transportation only. Don't expect anything special and bring your own stuff to eat. I can not believe that people really make photos of bad experiences. Don't you ever want to forget.

Robert is right, and it also works for me that I jump in at a nice bakery and grab a few sandwich or rolls for just such case. Even worked in Ryanair when a hungry British guy offered me to buy me an extraordinary expensive coffee on a Ryanair's flight from Luebeck to Stansted in exchange for one of my fresh rolls I bough 2 hrs before. So 2 Guys were happy.   

And please not to forget mentioning it - you bought that food on Ryanair right? TIf so you could have asked your money back!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-20 23:18:18 |Display all floors
It's among the range of what I can accept

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-20 23:19:05 |Display all floors
RENREW Post time: 2014-3-20 22:15
Hey guys, you all bought a ticket to go from A to B! the money you paid is for the transportation on ...

It only works providing you aren't leaving the aircraft.  Snacks (commerical) that are unopened are not a problem, but things like sandwiches and bread, fruit etc won't make it through customs or be permitted in most transit lounges except on domestic flights.

I've been "brown bagging" food for decades around the world.

One thing most pax fail to understand is that the cabin pressure is not the same as sea level, and it's impossible to boil or really get food super hot.  Also the standard of the meal varies depending on who the inflight catering company is and which facility etc.  

Generally speaking in business and first class the food is far better than cattle class (economy, coach or what ever you want to call it). In first class on the premium airlines the food is excellent across the board, with handmade chocolates, steak etc often cooked in the first class galley.  Of course there's a premium on the ticket price, roughly double that of business class and around 4-5 times that of economy.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-21 01:21:13 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-20 18:52
Always take some candy bars and a large bag of peanut M&Ms on any long flight.
Trail mix if you're a ...

What an american diet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.