Author: Rearwindow

Guo Meimei is acting sexy again   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-15 04:10:07 |Display all floors
I want to bite her~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 04:14:36 |Display all floors
if she covers just a little less that would be a great great service for moi...her brassiere is just coverin the areas dont like to cover with  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 06:10:13 |Display all floors
why is everyone ganging up on her? whats the problem? SHE didnt steal from the red cross. if anyone stole from the red cross, it was her parents (cant remember if her mother or father)

why pick on her? i'm totally against the corruption in china, but she isnt corrupt. it was her parents that bought her a car. her parents that paid for the clothes, her parents that paid for the trip to hainan.

why all the haters? what is she to do? go against "5000" years of chinese culture and disown her parents? why not nit-pick her parents who were actually involved in the red cross scandal.

like i said before. she's hot! i'd kill for even 5 minutes with her. i could push 5 minutes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 06:23:42 |Display all floors
forgetting the fact that she has a connection to the chinese red cross, she is just a normal girl taking pictures of herself. like so many other girls of the same age.

as said in the last post: haters just be hating. she's a yound girl trying to live her life, doing what others of the same age would do, just she happens to be born to immoral an parent who made the news.

until she displays the same traits as her corrupt parent, should we tarnish her with the same brush?

and she's hot (as an after statement)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 07:30:19 |Display all floors
whjdgzdc Post time: 2014-3-14 22:20
Nice 2 c u again.Here is a Chinese poem for her : "若非西施吴君嫁,怎有春秋第五霸,不是貂蝉入董榻 ...

Nope. I cant read mandarin.. can you explain it in English?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 07:54:36 |Display all floors
Anyway this is a time of flaunting or show-off. SNS makes everything run. seemingly, every single person posts some pix, esp selfies and hashtags some a lil bit bitchy words out there in this era. And this woman just follows the tide. the tiny difference lie in that she is well-to-do and flaunt-mania lmfao. As for the source of money, lord knows whats going on behind the scene in red cross CHINA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-15 08:06:28 |Display all floors
You give her , 100 Mn dollar , She know how to spend within a week.. The government should be careful in choosing right people for that posts. I just wonder, what is the criteria for choosing a girl like her to such responsible posts.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.