Author: Fuchsite

Blacks Discriminate Against Other Blacks Who Socialize with Whites   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-14 00:39:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2014-3-14 00:42
lebeast Post time: 2014-3-14 00:35
Curious, why is it unclear?

Unclear and has led the Malays to call it Malay dilemma and the Chinese to call it discriminatory

But who sleeps on top of who?

They say...if in horse races, you don't handicap the races, the thoroughbreds will win each and every race.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 00:58:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-14 02:39
Unclear and has led the Malays to call it Malay dilemma and the Chinese to call it discriminatory

the bookmaker sleeps while others lie awake at night
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 01:51:20 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-3-14 02:39

The rich crying poor

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 02:03:49 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2014-3-14 00:58

Do you mean Ladbrokes ?
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 02:05:19 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2014-3-14 00:58

Yeah but you can also walk away from the game.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 02:09:59 |Display all floors
Chosen

It is the Chosen People that that brought both anglo celtic and african people to the New World via the "age of exploration" and the transatlantic slave trade.They rule over both but favour the former strongly.The Rabbi Maimonides dehumanised sub Saharan Africans.Divide and rule always helps the dominant ethnicity and is practiced world wide by the banksters.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-14 02:10:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-3-13 19:33
I am sceptical about this:

Ah..but the 'other' doesn't necessarily mean skin color.  Its all about familiarity.

When people of other races grow up together - there is no 'other'.  A black baby and a white baby together show no fear of the other.  I have white grandchildren and I have black grandchildren.  Those kids are extremely close.  They have loved each other since babies.

The 'other' only happens through segregation.  How we separate ourselves is how we create the 'other'.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.