Author: lanqishi

I may never take a scalpel   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-10 20:09:00 |Display all floors
lanqishi Post time: 2014-3-10 04:06
All of us want to do in a better way to treat patient's disease. Maybe the nurse was use the large ...

If the medical profession wanted to end suffering they'd concentrate on making sure all medications
could be taken orally, topically, or inhaled.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 20:22:50 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 19:49
Why is the medical profession so far behind every other form of technical art?
Hypodermic needles  ...

Tell me professor of nothing Robert, what will our medical professionals use instead of injecting  to inoculate patients?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-3-10 20:29:20 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2014-3-10 04:22
Tell me professor of nothing Robert, what will our medical professionals use instead of injecting  ...

oral medication. topical medication. medication that can be inhaled.
But the medical community is too busy making money and patting itself on the back to come
up with alternatives to centuries old methods.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 20:30:32 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-3-10 17:32
Robbie, that wasn't a doctor - it was a mohel

Could Robert be a medical experiment gone wrong?
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 20:35:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-3-10 20:29
oral medication. topical medication. medication that can be inhaled.
But the medical community is  ...

What is the source of your clams. I want to reasearch the validity of your hypothesis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-10 21:35:36 |Display all floors
as far as i am concern,i think every one is a variation of him or her self.what happens to A may not possibly happen to B.live your dreams and be that exceptional doctor that will be liked by all.do what you have learnt in the medical profession and i don't see why you will be a target.
as you said many are angry and me included.i am a foreigner and each time i visit the hospital i come out with a huge bill.i was lucky that a chinese friend told me all what is happening in the hospitals in china and when i viisited another hospital the cost was quite a big gap.i just dont understand how would doctors turn to extort patients.they coming there because of pains and only for you the doctor to add their pains?that is not fare.it will be great if the government get invovle and cut hospital running cost.
ask yourself if you drop from this and every body does who will treat you or any friend or familly member if they become ill.go ahead with your dreams man and proof to the others that not every one in white is a bad doctor.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-3-10 22:42:08 |Display all floors
lanqishi Post time: 2014-3-10 19:20
She must be very outstanding. It's very hard for us to ger doctor qualification abroad.

I know, she went bacteria to first year medical studies, to become a western doctor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.