Views: 4845|Replies: 8

Oh my English~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-8 07:17:46 |Display all floors
So like most of us did, I'd learn English for my whole highschool years. And when I first reached Beijing, China, I was thinking, ow noo, I can never speak well this language, it was too hard.
But then, after more than one year living in Beijing, China, I mess up my English whenever I used it. Chinese words came out one by one replacing my English vocab. And now I was thinking maybe I should retake English classes, brush up my English.

And who else having the same problem as I did.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-12 22:10:11 |Display all floors
to my confused is that  the pronunciation of English words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-16 23:11:45 |Display all floors
I live  in China from small to large ,I have not talked with a foreigner who speaks English. what I can see all of  the environment is with Chinese ,now I am striving to study Engilsh every night,it is hard to me because in addition to read some English book which I bought to prepare for  my BEC(vantage) exam I can not touch another extra English circumstance .I am looking forward to hear some experiences of learning English well.Sorry for my poor reply~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 17:28:35 |Display all floors
Hi there...I am Teacher Romero.You can check me out at 51talk and let's assess your English level of proficiency. See u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-31 17:30:47 |Display all floors
Hi deCropper... I''l be glad to help u out with your oral English. Check me out at 51talk.com
Teacher Romero here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 13:07:09 |Display all floors
soulxiangpini Post time: 2014-3-16 23:11
I live  in China from small to large ,I have not talked with a foreigner who speaks English. what I  ...

VOA english is suit for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-24 01:18:08 |Display all floors
have you try to listen the voa radio ?

Use magic tools Report

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.