Author: Mottramite

Jewish Women Dress Conservatively, So Why Don't Chinese Women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-3-7 23:39:32 |Display all floors
If you LOVE to study FACTS, you have a "ball" reading your daily papers!
Nowaday, I spend time reading, laughing out loud -----It's therapeutic, dearies!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-7 23:41:35 |Display all floors
The GOVERNMENT of CHINA understand such matter THROUGHLY, I've concluded this well,

....and now the RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT is also interesting in their revelations!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 04:02:43 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-3-7 01:48
BTW,,When I moved to New York.....Flushing was Jewish,,,and Little Italy was bigger than ChinaTown ...

and now for the past decade little italy is shrinkin fast just 'cause the young generation doesnt like to live in a such polluted area and besides they have better education ev'rythin...but some says the chinese are taken over & that's a big big lie (if you dont move how can i can move in)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 08:44:28 |Display all floors
Speaking of Chinese and Jewish has brought up the memory of thinking back in 2006, that maybe some Chinese people were in on it having Matisyahu a Jewish man singing about me and Jesus .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 08:48:08 |Display all floors
If you look on the album cover Matisyahu Live at Stubbs, on the right it always reminded me of some Chinese people, and in a song he sings they are digging in the sand digging, always thought of the Chinese, and how they were joining that church when the drawing appeared .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 16:05:58 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-3-7 10:03
Camel Toes....where have you guys been.....

You're absolutely right, I understand now.  I guess it was the choice of words used that had me confused.  However, I really don't see that very much in China, maybe different localities?  
Oooh, I would never notice something like that, I'm shy.    But henceforth, I shall become more observant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-3-8 16:10:07 |Display all floors
biztru Post time: 2014-3-7 08:30
Just to share a thought, maybe writer refers to those women in underground sleaze joints... and ce ...

I just haven't noticed that situation in Xi'an.  Maybe these 'young ladies' highlight more in different cities around the country.  I think here, to are still too busy with purchases of bras that have enough foam in the cups that they could serve as flotation devices in case their plane ditches at sea.  I guess the 'tight pants' are coming, as Spring is around the corner.  I have promised myself to be more observant in the future.  One is never too old to learn.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.